"Pony you idiot.." Johnnyboy (really short)

"Pony, have you had your first kiss yet?"

I turned to look at Cherry as i thought about her question, or- pretend to. I knew the answer but I wanted to sort of fake it i guess.

"Yea i have. Remember when me and Johnny ran away to the church?" Cherry nodded. "We'll yea it happened while we were out there." Cherry looked at me confused before asking a question. "But.. Pony it was just you and Johnny there in the church.." Cherry said, her face getting a slight tint of red.

     "Pony you idiot..." Johnny whispered as he put his head in hir hands. "What?" I Said looking at Johnny genuinely confused. The realization hit me as I had basically exposed myself. "I MEAN- Me- me and Johnny- WE DIDN'T KISS- we had gone out to buy food and- and some girl had said she liked me and she kissed me..." I said panicking. "Pone.." Johnny said as he hit in my the arm. "Oh... Alright.." Cherry Said slightly giggling.

    "We'll I got to go. Bye boys." Cheery said as we got up and waved goodbye. "Sorry Johnny..." I said shying away from Johnny, red faced.  "It's alright Pony. Come here." Johnny said reaching his hands out. I turned around to face him. "Come closer idiot." Johnny said with a smile. I leaned closed and supported myself by putting my hands on the arms of Johnny's wheel chair.

     "Yes?" I said blushing a bit as I was so close to Johnny's face. Johnny cupped my head in his hands and kissed me on the lips. "I love you, it's alright if Cherry knows, I don't mind. Now, should we head home?" Johnny said as he removed his hands from my face and laughed a bit. "Hmp. Yea let's go!" I got up and walked to the back of Johnny and grabbed the handles of his wheel chair.

"Love you Johnny!"

"Love you too Pone!"