Chapter 4

Authors POV

Sunday, everyone pretty much stayed in doors and got prepared for their first day back.

Jerome and Alfie player GTA5 in their room pretty much all day, but that doesn't include going into the kitchen every 10 minutes and getting food.

Joy, Patricia, Eddie, KT, and Nina stayed in the family room catching Nina up on all of the Sibuna events.

Willow was upstairs either or downstairs in Alfies room keeping him company while he played with Jerome on the ps3.

Amber on the other hand, was shopping for most of the day at a near by outlet mall that was just about 10 minutes away.

But Mara and Fabian were locked up in his room for most of the day. No one really knew why, but Fabian didn't seem his normal self when he actually did come out of his room.
••••••••

Nina's POV

Me and KT were in the family room talking about America. Apparently she lives in the same state I do!-California.

KT is a energetic and fun spirit! She's always so fun ad unique and she's good at coming up with neat ideas for us to talk about. It's like she's my sister!

We were sitting there talking to Patricia, Joy, and Eddie when Fabian came in the room.

"Hey Fabian" I said smiling but he didn't even say "hey" back or even look at me. Did I do something wrong?

"Hey Nina" Eddie got my attention.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"I think this is yours" he reached out his hand and revealed a eye shape necklace with a red iris in the middle.

"Oh my gosh" I said in amazement and took back my necklace that Sarah gave me. "thank you so much Eddie!"

"Oh no problem"he said.

"You know, like the second day we were hear me and Fabian were searching through Eddies things and found that." Patricia admitted.

"Yeah! They thought me and you had a summer romance" Eddie snarled.

"What?!" I shouted looking at Patricia and Fabian.

"Well we read some of his emails and then he faked the letter you gave him bye-"

"-typing it and pretending to be you because he lost it" Fabian cut Patricia off.

"Wow Eddie just wow. Now wonder Fabian was bombarding me with questions" I laughed.

Soon enough I put my necklace on and it just felt so right. It felt like the other half of me was gone and is back with me.

"So. Your the girl with the locket!" KT explained.

"And your the girl with the key" I said and KT just gave me a weird look "Eddie told me" I explained.

"Yeah" she sighed.

"Yeah how was that Fabian" I said getting his attenchen. "you know being a 'Froby Zombie'anf all" I said.

"Oh uh I, I didn't even remember anything" he hesitated. "I gotta date with Mara. bye" he rushed out of the room.

That was odd of him.

"I'm home!" A preppy voice called out from the hall way.

I went out to see who it was and it was of course Amber!

"Hey! How was shopping?" I asked picking up some of her bags for her.

"It was spended! Come on and I'll tell you all about it, plus I got you a surprise!" She said as we entered out room.

||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! I've been busy all day and then last night! But I'll try and get some more in tomorrow cause I got something big for the new chapter! Thanks!
Sibuna!!