Chapter 17

Authors POV

In Nina, Patricia, an Ambers room, Nina told them about what she heard in the laundry room the hour before.

"Should I tell Joy?" Nina asked pacing around the room while Patricia sat on her bed and Amber sitting in front of the mirror.

"You should definitely tell Joy!" Patricia replied.

"But I don't wanna hurt her" Nina said.

"Nina, if you don't tell her, then she will be hurt even worse." Patricia stated. "Trust me, I know"

"Oh no!" Amber out bursted.

"What?" Patricia and Nina asked.

"If Jara happenes I'll have to through away the new Jeroy scrap book I just made for them." Amber said worriedly while twirling her hair.

Nina rolled her eyes.

"Just tell Joy. Or I will" Patricia stormed off.

~~~

At dinner, it seemed like everything was back to normal, well almost everything. Alfie was talking to Jerome again, Patricia was eyeing Jerome, and "Fabina" were having their moments.

"Hey Willow why aren't you sitting by Alfie?" KT asked.

Willow strugged.

"Did you two break up?" Jerome smirked.

"Y-yes" Alfie admitted.

Ambers face lit up.

"Why? I thought everything was good between you two" Joy jumped in.

"It was-" Alfie tried to say.

"It still is, but as friends, good friends" Willow smiled.

"So Jerome, how is your relationship going?" Patricia asked angrily.

"Uh, good. Thanks for asking" Jerome replied.

"Yeah, but which one is going good?" Nina butted in.

"What do you mean Martin?!" Jerome snapped.

"I'm talking about which relationship is going good-Jeroy? Or Jara?!" Nina stood up.

Jerome was in shock, so was the entire table.

"What are you talking about, Nina?" Mara stood up as well.

"I'm talking about when you two hooked up in the laundry room this afternoon" Nina told them.

Jerome and Mara eyed each other.

"Nina that's crazy." Joy stood up, along with Jerome. "tell you babes."

"I-I can't" Jerome admitted.

"Jerome!" Mara whispered.

"No Mara, I can't hide it much longer. It's true. Me and Mara have been seeing each other for 2 weeks now." Jerome admitted again.

"J-Jerome. W-Why? I thought you loved me! That letter you game me, y-you said you wouldn't hurt me" Joy began to cry.

"Joy, I'm sorry" Jerome's eyes teared up.

Joy cried harder and covered her mouth and ran away crying.

"Your pathetic!" Patricia yelled bumping the whole bowl of soup on his head. "And you!" Patricia turned to Mara. "When will you ever learn to STOP being a slutty WHORE WHO WILL BETRAY ALL HER FRIENDS TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!" Patricia screamed and slapped Mara across her cheek.

Mara cried and ran away, along with Jerome.

"Wow" Amber said.

"Patricia, I've never seen you so angry!" KT commented.

"Yeah, It's like I can't feel the devil in our midst" Willow pronounced, blowing in the air.

"Yeah well, I hate it when people upset my friends, especially Jerome." Patricia said.

"You did good babe" Eddie said and gave her a peck on the lips.

~~~

Upstairs Joy sat crying on her bed and soon enough Mar came in, it was her room too.

"Joy, I'm sorry" Mara told her.

"Get out of my face!" Joy yelled.

"Joy-"

"No! Don't 'Joy' me nothing. First Nina, now me. What's wrong with you?! It's like you've become a slut!?!" Joy yelled.

"Joy, I, I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen."

"Then why did it? Explain that?!" Joy screamed.

"Me and Jerome started looking at each other a lot and then we started texting and then-"

"And then you 'hooked up'. Mara I thought you didn't want him hurting me? But what BOTH of you two did, did hurt me! So get the hell out of my face Mara and go to hell.!!" Joy screamed and pushed Mara out the door.

As she did this Jerome entered the hallway and saw Mara lying in the floor, where Joy had pushed her.
Jerome was mad at Joy for that and was about to go in her room until Mara stopped him.

"I deserved that, Jerome" she said.

"No one deserves that.!" He said angrily.

"Well I did. Done worry about it" she said.

"Okay" he whispered. "I-I gotta talk to her."

"Okay. I'm guessing we're over now huh?" She smiled.

"Yeah. I'm sorry Mara" he sighed.

"It's okay. I understand. I just wish this wouldn't of happened" She sighed too.
"ill see you around" she said before walking downstairs.

When she was out of sight, Jerome knocked on the door.

"GO AWAY!" Joy shouted.
But Jerome went in anyway.

"What part of go away don't you understand?" She asked.

"Joy-" he came over to her side of the room.

"Save it!!" She put her hand out.

"Joy, please" he asked.

"Get out!!!" She yelled.

"JOY MERCER LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!" He shouted!

She stopped, backed up, and nodded.

"Okay." he said calmly. "I need to explain." he breath. "Me and Mara were seeing each other for 2 weeks. We never had sex, and it was just kissing, and hugging, and talking really. But about 3 days ago I told her that I wanted to stop with it, because it didn't seem right to you, the love of my life, and your all that mattered to me. But she told me if I did that, that she would tell the while school I forced us to have sex when we dated." he explained.

Joy was lost for words. She was sad that Jerome did this but mad at Mara for trying to blackmail Jerome.

"Jerome, I, are you lying about that?" She asked.

"Joy, " he took her hands. "I promise I'm telling the truth. I love you so much Joy, and it was my falt for doing that"

She sighed. "I forgive you"

"Joy please I'm begging you, I...wait what?" He asked, realizing what she just said.

"Jerome, I forgive you" she hugged him.

"Oh thank God, Joy!" He hugged back.

~~~

Later that evening, Fabian was coming out of his room and into the hall way until...until he traced his tracks and watched as he saw Nina kissing another guy. Fabian closed the door and slid down it, with his hands on his head. Not only was he sad, but he was angry. Very very angry.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺
Hey, Hey readers!! Hope I didn't make ya mad in this chapter haha.
But this was more of a Jeroy chapter.
Hope you guy enjoyed! I love you all.
Sibuna