Chapter 34

Authors POV

Back at the "safe house", Patricia was struggling from place to place. She felt a sharp agonizing pain at least everytime she moved but wouldn't tell anyone. As she moved from Joys tent to her own tent–walking past Willow and KT– she fell flat on her back screeching in pain.

"Patricia?" Willow entered. "Patricia!" Willow ran in as she saw her squirming on the bed. She ran to her side and sat her up right, one hand holding her head and the other taking her hand for support."Patricia, are you okay?" Willow asked after Patricia caught her breathe and stopped squealing from the pain.

"Ye-yeah. I'm f-fine. Thank you for helping me." She sighed.

"Patricia, I know something's going on. I'm Willow." She laughed.

"Nope! Nothing's going on, thanks for your concern, now goodbye." Patricia pointed her to leave.

"But-"

"No buts! Now go." Patricia proceeded.

"I know your pregnant." Willow blurted out, standing bye the tent door.

Patricia stood back in shock. How did she know? Did Eddie tell someone? Or was it noticeable? Patricia's skin began to get hot as she was trying to find the words to say.

"What?" Patricia asked as if bombarded.

"Trixie." Willow came and sat down beside her. "I think you've forgotten that I pick up in certain things."

"H-how long have you known? How didn't you even find out?" Patricia asked.

"I've known for over a week. I mean your gained a little but that's not that noticeable, and you've been eating ALOT and have lashed out more than normal. And I can just feel it." Willow explained.

"Please don't tell anyone!" Patricia begged. Willow laughed.

"I'm not like Mara you know." Willow smiled. "If I've known all this time and haven't told anyone then why would I now? I think you've underestimated my character."

"Well, if your not going to tell anyone then why did you confront me about it?" She asked. Willow sat in thought for a moment, and then finally said her peace.

"Because I wanted you to know that I knew." Willow said and stood up.

"But Willow-"

"No buts! You need to rest." Willow smiled. "I'll check up on you in a while." She said and began making her way towards the door.

"Willow?" Patricia asked. She turned around.

"Yes?"

"Thanks, for supporting me." Patricia gave a weak smile.

"Your welcome." Willow gave her last grin and walked out the tent.

~~~

"Slow down Eddie!" Fabian groaned.

"Well then pick up the pace." Eddie chuckled. Eddie and Fabian were a couple feet away from the gatehouse and were going to find Nina. They both had a theory that she was pretending to be under Ammut's curse only to protect us.

As Eddie ran Fabian wasn't far behind, but he was pretty far. Eventually Eddie stopped in front of the gatehouse and waited for Fabian.

"You know...you are...one fast...boy." Fabian said trying to catch his breath.

Eddie laughed. "Come on! We gotta climbed through the vent." He trailed off and left Fabian confused.

"The what?" Fabian ran after him. Eddie stopped right in front of a huge vent that was locate on the side of the gatehouse. Eddie opened it up and asked him to climb through. Scared as to where Eddie was leading him to, Fabian climbed in and began crawling.

•meanwhile•

Nina was upstairs where the sarcophagus were. She was sitting on a nearby chair with her head in her hands and sobbing silently. She hated do this–kissing someone else while her love was off hiding from her. Yes Nina had been faking this entire time to keep the others safe. Though she knew it wouldn't late long, she's hope that Eddie or Fabian or someone would have figured it out.

That's when Nina heard a sound, of someone kicking something metal. So she went down stairs to investigate. She opened the door and walked down the steps but stopped when she saw Eddies leg sticking out and peaking out the passage way to make sure the cost was clear.

"Eddie?" She startled him.

"Uh, hi Nina." He looked at her strangely.

"Eddie!" She smiled and ran down to greet him with a hug. "Eddie I'm so glad to see you." She squeezed the life out of him.

"Alright, alright." He chuckled.

She let go of the hug. "Where's Fabian? Is he okay? Did Caleb get to him?" She bombarded.

"No... Nina...." Fabian said catching his breathe and climbing out of the vent. "I'm right here" he stood to his feet.

"Fabian!!" She untangled herself from Eddie and through herself at Fabian, but her didn't hug back.

She stepped away from him and asked, "What's wrong? Aren't you glad to see me?" She asked.

"Yes but why were you making out with Caleb? I saw you in the library. And why are you his girlfriend?" Fabian teared up.

"Fabain, you don't understand. I did it to protect you all. He knew that if I didn't that I was not actually a sinner." She explained. He looked down as if saying "oh" but was embarrassed at what he was thinking. "Fabian? I love you and only you." She said and lifted up his head with her hands and kissed him.

Eddie stood there awkwardly as they kept going and going.
"Et em." He interrupted and they stopped. "So anyway, Nina, I'm glad to see you but why should we trust you?"

"Because ,Eddie, when they through me into the sarcophagus I saw Ammut, but she couldn't touch me. It was like there was a forcefield protecting me and then I walked out and I knew what I had to do, and that is protect you all. But I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna win this." She told them.

"Well we doo." Eddie smiled at Fabian.

"What's going on?" She looked at Fabian and back at Eddie.

"I'm the descendent of Isis" Fabian told her with a smile.

"How so?" She asked.

"Because Orsiris came to me and told me. He said that the three of us can destroy the anti-chosen one, and that's of course Caleb." Eddie smirked.

Nina and Fabian smiled back. All three of them covered their right eye with their right hand and said, "Sibuna."

*********************************
HEY GUYS! I know this is later than expected but I've actually been busier than I thought but I really hope you guys enjoyed this.
•vote•comment•fan
Thanks you guys and as I always say....
SIBUNA!!