Chapter 13

Authors POV

Friday night at the movies, Nina and Fabian sat at the very top if the theater.

They weren't the only ones, Jerome and Joy decided to join them, it was Nina's idea.

They went to go see Pitch Perfect 2 and was at the part when Fat Amy went up to Bumper and kissed him strangely while the crowd ran away in terror.
Joy and Nina laughed while Fabian and Jerome were disgusted.

"Joy, please don't ever kiss me like that!" Jerome whispered screamed.

Joy smiled and made a couple kissy faces at him.

After the movies they all went home and rushed because it was almost passed curfew.

~~~

The next morning at breakfast, everyone was talking about Fabina and Jeroy's date last night.

"What movie did y'all see?" Alfie asked.

"Pitch perfect 2" Fabian answered.

"Was it good?" Eddie asked.

"Defiantly!" Joy said.

"Even I enjoyed it" Jerome chuckled.

Mara gave Nina a hard stare and got up and grabbed the grits.

As Nina, Fabian, KT, and Joy were having a conversation Eddie felt like something bad was about to happen.

The words "chosen one" rang in his ears and then he saw Mara heading Nina's way with a bowl of hot grits.

"Nina!" He jumped and pulled her off the seat and on the the floor as Mara pored the bowl of grits on Nina's seat.

"Eddie! What the heck?!" Nina yelled.

"You can say thank you" he pointed to her chair which had hot grits in it.

"Mara?!" Nina yelled. "w-why would you do that?"

"For stealing Fabian from me you witch!" She yelled.

"Excuse me, but he broke up with you!" Nina yelled back.

"Oh yeah? That's because he was cheating on me with you!" She said and everyone gasped.

"Mara that is not true!" Fabian shouted.

"Your just jealous" Nina smirked.

"No I'm not Martin" Mara pushed Nina onto the ground.

Fabian jumped up and was about to come help her but Nina told him not to.

"Oh yeah? Then why did you try and blackmail me?" She got up. "why did you pore water on me and attempt to pore those grits on me. Face it Mara your jealous. I don't know why but it's like every since I came back you've been acting like I'm gonna steal Fabian, well guess what sweet heart I didn't, you pretty much handed him to me yourself so goodbye!" Nina waved her hand as Mara ran out of the room crying.

When she turned around everyone just clapped for her.

"What?" Nina laughed.

~~~

For the rest of the day the girls went shopping at the mall and had the boys tag along only because there was a game store there. But of course Mara didn't go and neither did KT. KT was on the verge of making Mara less...crazy.

While the girls were shopping in Forever 21, the guys were in the Game Express store.

"So are you guys going to the party tomorrow night?" Willow asked while the girls skipped though the rack of clothes.