Chapter 14

Authors POV

The next morning everyone came down stairs to find a banquet of donuts ,from everyone's favorite Donut Shop in town, and all sorts of goods like Chocolate Milk, Regular Milk, iced tea, ect.

"Wow Trudy! What is all of this for?" Alfie asked.

"Oh.." she rushed out of the kitchen and into the dinner room. "I just wanted you guys to have a yummy and ,well, 'Alfie' breakfast" she laughed.

"Thanks Truds. You really take care of us" Amber thanked.

~~~

After breakfast, Nina entered the hall way when she heard footsteps coming from upstairs. When she looked to her left she saw that it was that guy Cole, who she bumped into yesterday.

"Oh, hey. Nina right?"he asked walking down the last step of the stair case.

"Uhhh, yeahh" she said awkwardly.

"I bet your wondering why I'm here?" He laughed.

"Yeah a little bit." she crossed her arms.

"My dad is the caretaker at Isis House, so he asked me to send something over to Victor" he lied.

"Oh" Nina uncrossed her arms.
"Sorry, there are just strange people around here, ya know?" She asked.

"Uh yeah" he put his hand on his neck.
"Are You going to the party tonight?" He asked.

When he asked this Fabian was about the enter the hall way from his room, but stopped and backed back into his room, after seeing Nina and some guy talking to her; so he listened.

"Y-yes actually I am." she admitted.

"Well I've been thinking about you, you know, i don't know, haha your just really pretty and I was wondering If you would like to go to the party with me" he admitted himself.

"Oh," she blushed. "Cole your really sweet, and thank you for the complement but I have a boyfriend" Nina told him.

Cole's face turned red from embarrassment.
"Oh" is all he could say.

"I'm really sorry. Friends? Okay?" She asked.

"Okay." she gave a half smile.
"I'll, see you around." he then left.

When he left Nina was walking toward Fabians room. Fabian quickly jumped on his bed and pretended to read a magazine.

"Hey." Nina knocked.

"Hey Nina" he looked up.

"You heard all that didn't you?" She smiled.

Fabian froze for a second and then busted out laughing. "yeah"

"Haha see you can trust me" she stared into his eyes and held his hand.

"I know I can" he griped her hand.

They stared into each other's eyes for a while until Fabian broke the silence.

"Can I show you something?" He asked her.

"Yeah of course" she answered.

Fabian grabbed his guitar.

"Don't laugh, but I've been working on this song since this year, when I saw you again" he blushed and started strumming his guitar.

Fabians Song:

Last summer we met.
We started as friends.
I can't tell you how it all happened.
Then autumn it came.
We were never the same.
Those nights, everything felt like magic.

And I wonder if you miss me too.
If you don't is one thing that I wish you knew:

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes.
I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights.
I think about you every moment, every day of my life.
You're on my mind all the time. It's true.

I think about you, you you, you you

How long 'til I stop pretending
What we have is never ending.
Oh, oh, oh.
If all we are is just a moment,
Don't forget me cause I won't and
I can't help myself.

I think about you. Ooh, ooh.

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes.
I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights.
I think about you every moment, every day of my life.
You're on my mind all the time. It's true.

I think about you, you, you, you, you.

(This song is on Austin&Ally btw)
He ended the song.

Nina had the expression of "wow"/"OMG"/"awww"/"I think I'm gonna cry"
She wouldn't say anything.

"So, Nina was that okay? I wrote it for you."

"uh, uh," she stuttered. "Fabian, no one has ever done that for me. It was beautiful and I didn't know you felt that way about me, at that time at least" she put her head down.

"Oh Nina. When I first saw you in the dinning room our first day back, I couldn't believe it! I was so excited. I couldn't believe the girl I was still in love with was sitting there right in front of me. I felt, I guess relieved, that I didn't have to suffer anymore, because I just loved you so much even when I dated Mara it was you that I loved, I only dated her to get rid of the pain it caused me." he told Nina.

Nina came over closer to him and kissed the life out of him basically.

She was on fire for him! She couldn't believe what she had done to him, all the suffering and breaking up with him over a letter, she had to make him feel better.

She kissed him passionately and he kissed back. She sat in his lap facing him and put her arms around his neck and played with the ends of his hair with her fingers.

He wrapped his arms around her waste and went up her shirt on her back.

Soon enough the kiss turned into a full blown make out session. It's like Nina and Fabian were having a battle with their mouths.

Fabian laid her on top of his bed, with him on top of her. He took off her shirt and she unbuttoned his shirt.

Fabian tried to unbutton her jeans, but she stopped him. He got off her and she sat up ,realizing what just happened.
And he sat beside her.

"I-I I'm sorry" he said.

"No" she put her hand on her head and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry. I thought I was really for that, but I'm really not" she started to cry.

"Nina," he kneeled in front of her.
"It's okay. I shouldn't of let that happen and I'm a bad boyfriend for letting that go to far without your permission. It's okay love" he rubbed her cheeked with his thumb.

Nina and Fabian realized the were still shirtless.

"I better put this back on" she blushed.
She knew Fabian was looking at her.

They both got dressed and went back into the common room.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Okay so there's that chapter!

Sorry I haven't updated! Everything's been crazy around her. But on the bright side my birthday is tomorrow!!! I'm turning 17 XD but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks to you all for voting and commenting. It really means the world to me(:
Xoxo
Sibuna