Edward/Baji Keisuke | Period Care Headcanons

-Traumatized. Woke up one morning and all of a sudden you're getting mad at every little thing, and crying over "the worst cramps ever".

-It's not that he doesn't know what a period is, he just doesn't know what the fuck he's supposed to do.

-You made him go to the store AT LEAST three times. (" Babe, this wasn't what what I wanted." "Well they didn't have it!" "So then how're we gonna fix that?" "You got me fucked up-" "See you in 20 minutes.")

-After you make him do too many things, he'll go do stupid shit with Chifuyu.

-Helps keep your hair out the way if you're throwing up.

-Tries to cheer you up by talking about the people him and Chifuyu beat up.

-Doesn't know how to cuddle you. One moment you're lovey dovey, the next, it's too hot to be cuddling.

-Will ONLY make you Peyoung Yakisoba. You have no say in this.

-Has learned to tell when you're about to go on one of your mood rollercoasters and bust out in tears.

-Thought this was a one and done type thing. This nigga was very much displeased when he found out your coochie was still leaking.

-Since he knows you get kinda horny on your cycle, he'll let you run your hand down his abs. He not finna deal with bloody sex.

-When you two cuddle, his head is either in your lap or on your chest while you run your fingers through his hair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This hits different when you're writing it on your period. 😩✌🏾