Sanzu Haruchiyo | High

"Lemme know what you want and I'll get us both sumn."

"Get whatever you want. If I'm rolling, I get first hit."

"Uhm, who's paying for this?"

You sigh, already knowing he's not gonna let you hit it first unless you're paying for it.

You were currently laid up in bed while Sanzu hit up his plug. Your legs don't work anymore, and you're insides feel like they got abused. You and Sanzu had a quickie before he has to go to a meeting.

"Tsk. And here I thought this nigga loved me." You roll your eyes before rolling over in bed.

"Not enough to let you get first hit." He shrugged before grabbing a grinder.

You check your notifications and notice that your ex texted you. You suck your teeth and turn off your phone.

The text read "Come on over shorty ;)."
This was nothing new.

Your ex had always been this consistent, making a new number everytime you blocked him. Telling him you're with someone will only make it worse.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothin'" you shrugged.

"Don't fucking lie to me, (y/n)."

You could hear how serious he was, and it scared you. You glanced over your shoulder to find a shirtless scar-covered Sanzu staring at you coldly, licking the blunt shut.

"Damn, it's just my ex, nigga." You say, trying to laugh off this situation.

"Lemme see your phone." He walked over to you and held out his hand before handing you the blunt. You took it and handed him your phone.

"Take the first hit, ion care no more." He unlocked your phone and went back to the bathroom.

"Damn, you don't trust me?" He doesn't answer you.

You suck your teeth and light the blunt.

Sanzu comes over and throws your phone on the bed before taking the blunt.

"Daaang! I didn't even get a hit!" You pick up your phone.

"What did you do?" You sigh, thinking the worst.

Sanzu grabs your face roughly and makes you look up at him, blowing smoke into your face.

"Don't you ever doubt my love for you, you hear me? And loose your damn attitude before I put you in your place again. Understand?"

As warm and sweet as words were, his eyes were cold and threatening. You nod your head, unable to say anything due to his grip.

"Good." He says, smiling before shoving your face away.

You look at the messages that read:
"So sorry (y/n) can't answer your text right now. She is unable to come anywhere at the moment due to my 9 inch dick she practically begged for. Her back hurts, her legs hurt, and her throat hurts. However, I will gladly come on over and put you in your place as well. I'll be over in a bit. I'm about to lay in bed with (y/n) and get high."

-----------------------------------------------

When I tell y'all the kitty PURRS for this man... 😩✋🏾