Takashi Mitsuya | Movie

Authors Note: Italics+underlined= other girl

———————————————————————————————

"Bitch, you look like a fucking mutt, bitch."

Right now, you and Toman were on the way to see a movie. You sure as hell was not getting on no motorcycle, so ya'll were walking.

However, comma, dumbass Takemichi had to use the restroom even after you told everyone to go before ya'll left.

So, ya'll stopped at a park so he could go. While ya'll was waiting, some little girl wanna come up and flirt with your man.

At first, you was side-eyeing her and rolling your eyes, like bitch, get the fuck on.

You brushed it off, cause you know you and Mitsuya are locked in for real. Besides, everyone could tell he wasn't feeling her at all.

Now, not once during this whole ordeal was you ever disrespectful towards that little girl, but she wanna be rubbing on his arm and shit. So, you had to do something. As politely as you could muster, you said, "Uhm ion think my man wants you touching all on him like that..."

And you gently pushed her crusty hands off him. Then, she wants to go and get disrespectful and say, "Don't touch me, you musty bitch."

Okay, now you're upset.

Then, Mitsuya, being the gentleman he is, says "You need to watch your mouth. I really wasn't interested anyways.." And shrugs her off.

Then, for some reason, she wanna go off on you.

"Bitch, please. You look like Freddy Krueger. I really should beat your ass."

Mitsuya, already knowing something was about to happen, was already between the two of you and pushing you back.

That aint do shit, though, cause all you did was yell over his shoulder.

"Nigga, you should not be talking, ho. You got a whole seafood boil in your panties." At this point, you was reaching over his shoulder tryna grab her, cause she wanna fight, right? But Mitsuya was not having it. Nigga was holding you back, tryna talk you out of fighting that little girl.

At that, the bitch was just standing there, not doing nothing, but she wanted to talk all big and bad, so you called her out.

"Bring yo Hungry, Hungry, Hippo looking ass over here, bitch. You aint slick. I thought you wanted to beat my ass?"

Now she wanna walk up, (still a safe distance away, cause the bitch scary as fuck) and start putting her hands in your face.

"Bitch, you're scary, you're terrifying, ho! Run up, get done up, bitch! I'm like that."

You for real gotta look at her like she dumb, cause she can clear as day see you're being held back. "Bitch, you look like a fucking mutt, bitch. You see he's not letting me go. Don't try and play that."

At this point, you're done arguing with a stupid ho, so you let Mitsuya take you back to the rest of Toman.

Everybody else brought they girlfriend too, so they was ready to fight, cause the bitch on the phone talking bout some, "let me call my friends." like bitch, you and yo friends can get it.

You see Takemichi is back, and everyone was ready to go. Except for Nahoya and Baji, who had one arm around their girlfriends, and was recording the fight with the other. You roll your eyes at them and smile.

"Ya'll ghetto as fuck." you laugh, smacking their heads.

"Aint you fighting with some girl in public?" Baji points you out.

"For real." Nahoya backs him up.

"Nah, cause she wasn't ready for this work." You giggle and go to hold Mitsuya's hand.

"Come on so we can go see this movie."

———————————————————————————————

I just now realize how short my oneshots are... I'm kinda disappointed. 🧍🏾‍♀️

Either way, ya'll are fed, and now I have to think of something else to write.....

Idk what that's gonna be, so I need suggestions. DO NOT PUT THEM HERE.

If you have suggestions, please message me on this app, and I'll reply as soon as possible.

With loveeee

- Author person     :P <3