Rindou Haitani | Quiet

Your hands are tangled into his messy bun as he moans and licks at your clit like a starved man. The vibrations go straight into your core and come out as incoherent moans, cumming all over Rindou's face.

Your legs twitch and spaz as Rindou finally detaches his face from your sopping wet cunt.

His bun comes undone as he pushes his hair back, glaring down at your shaking body.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" He groans, pulling you up by your hair.

"I ask you for one thing, and you can't do it? But you're always ready to ask for some new clothes." He scoffs at your brattiness and presses your face against his bulge.

"Surely, you can at least give me a decent blowjob?" Rindou unzips his dress pants and his dick springs out, slapping against your cheek.

"You sure are asking for a lot for someone who got me Gucci when I specifically asked for Prada. Maybe you can't listen?" You retort, jerking him off.

"I- fuck- got you red bottoms last week. Don't complain." He hisses as you take him into your mouth.

You give Rindou an understanding hum before taking him all the way. A low groan resonates from his chest as he pushes your head down onto him.

You slowly bob your head, letting him use your mouth as a toy.

He sucks his teeth. "How am I ever going to cum like this?" He rolls his eyes and pushes your head against the wall, causing you to gag on his dick.

Rindou lets out a long moan as your throat clenched around him. He starts to ruthlessly pound into your aching throat.

You claw at his thighs and feel him twitch in your throat before thick white streams shoot out, making you cough and gag. He pulls out and you claw at your neck, hoping to soothe the aching. He zips up his pants and throws a stack of cash on the floor in front of you.

"Funny that's what it took for you to be quiet."