Hakkai Shiba | NSFW Alphabet

A-Aftercare

He's the duke of aftercare.
Like he's real sensitive afterwards so he can only do the bare minimum like making sure you're okay and cleaning up.
Praising you all throughout the process.

B-Body Part

On you, he likes your face. Loves to watch your face contort as he causes you pleasure.

On himself, he likes his back. Mainly because of the scratches you leave on him.

C-Cum

Loves to cum on your face or in your mouth.
Even better when you spit it back out on his cock and go another round.

D-Dirty Secret

Has sniffed your panties and would do it again.

E-Experience

No bodies. This baby gets too nervous around girls.

F-Favorite Position

Cowgirl. He likes when you take control.
Besides, he can see your face better.

G-Goofy

Girl, he can't even form words.

H-Hair

Slightly frizzy, but he keeps it trimmed. The carpet does match the drapes.

I-Intimacy

He has a sister. He got you. He knows what a woman wants.

He sometimes goes overboard trying to impress you, but it's still cute nonetheless.

J-Jack Off

He doesn't. He thinks it's weird.

K-Kinks

Praise
Mommy kink
Bondage

L-Location

In the privacy of your bedroom.

M-Motivation

Wear his shirt with nothing but panties on. See what happens.

N-No

He will not degrade you. He didn't like when he was being pushed around and mistreated, he's not gonna do it to you.

O-Oral

He a sweetie, kiss it when he eat it.

Nigga wanna be drownin' in yo shi.
Got yo slick dripping down his chin. But he still gon leave kisses on yo heat and make sure you're asking for more.

P-Pace

Fast and sensual.

Once again, seeing your face contort because of the amount of pleasure he's giving you, gets him so. fucking. hard.

Q-Quickie

He doesn't like them.

He prefers to take his time with you. To show you how much he loves you.

R-Risk

I don't think he's a risky person. Just the thought of you two getting caught doing something so erotic rubs him wrong.

He likes to play it safe.

S-Stamina

2-5 rounds.

But he's a fucking rabbit. Mans barely takes a break in between. Y'all both overstimulated by the time the first round ends.

T-Toys

He doesn't own any, but if you did, he'd be open to use them.

U-Unfair

He gives in as soon as you beg him. He can and will give you what you want if you so much as ask.

V-Volume

Doesn't want to moan too loud. He wants to hear how good he's making you feel, so he covers his mouth with the back of his hand or uses a pillow.
The most you'll get are whimpers and quiet pleas.

But once he's close, he'll let out such ear ringing, sheet gripping, beautiful moans.

"Mmh~ Oh fuck-"

"Shiiit~ just like that, mommy, keep bouncing~"

"Ughh~ please don't stop~"

W-Wild Card

Would like for you to tie him up and use a vibrator on him. He's too scared you'll judge him though.

X-X-ray

8-8.2 inches.

Not so girthy, but enough to feel a small stretch every time.

Y-Yearn

Hella high.

Could go multiple times a day.

Z-Zzz

It depends on how long the rounds lasted and how much he came.

If it's a lot, you have to baby him and let him know it's okay before he goes to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

Y'all, Hakkai is such a great character that doesn't get enough recognition 😭

And he's one of my favsssss, it's so freaking hard to find fanfic on him 😔👉🏾🚪