Chifuyu Matsuno | Midnight Rooftop Date

Enchanting. Not only the veiw; Chifuyu as well.

His hands behind his head as he glances up at the stars, yet the only thing on his mind was you. Being together for a year, you know Chifuyu almost as well as Baji. You knew he had other things to tend to, like his shop, or Toman. Though, that doesn't stop you from missing his touch, his scent, his taste, his essence.

Captivating. The way he drew you in and made you never want to let go. Peke J vibrates in your lap as you pet him. How could you forget your favorite furry friend? There for you when Chifuyu wasn't. Licking your face whenever he sensed the depressing aura of you missing the light of your life.

You loved his touch now more than your first kiss. His lips make a soft imprint on the back of your hand, giving you butterflies. He smelt of cinnamon and lemons. The scent of cheap candles drowning out the smell.

Chifuyu leans over and places a chaste kiss to your lips, the chocolate covered strawberries making him taste all the better. Him being there next to you while the lights twinkle below you made you feel like crying. His essence is so comforting. Tearing up, that's what you were doing.

Though the tears never fell, you felt your heart squeeze at the thought of having these moments with him more often. "I love you" was all that could fall from your lips. He turns to you, his eyes capturing you instantly. "So beautiful."

You don't know why those words pushed you over the edge. The tears finally falling as he stares at you, a beautiful softness in his eyes. You are no longer conscious of it. The candle, the radio playing Arctic Monkeys, The Neighborhood, The Weekend, and Lauv.

Strawberries and Cigarettes by Troyen Sivan starts playing as he kisses your tears. He plants a longing kiss against your lips as he says "I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AM I BECOMING A SIMP FOR CHIFUYU???? Noooooo.... impossible 🤓🔪