Ken Ryuguji | If I love you was a promise

Emma, Emma, Emma.

Wherever you went, you couldn't escape her name.

"Emma wouldn't have been so sensitive." He said.

"Emma would've been smarter than to do that." He lectured.

"Emma looked better. "

Then why did he date you?

He had all the time in the world to get with her. You even encouraged him to do so.

He chose to do this to himself. He chose to argue with you everyday on being "more like Emma." Not you.

You tell him about your insecurities. About talking about her. About him using her against you in every argument.

"Emma wouldn't have been so sensitive." Is what he said after you told him that.

You tell him it's because he talks about her. It's starting to get under your skin. Hearing your man talk about another woman so highly. So you cried about it. Cried about the fact that you felt unloved.

"Emma would've been smarter than to do that."

"She wasn't smart enough to dodge Kisaki."

You don't know what came over you. You truly don't. All the pent up frustration came bubbling up. So now you stare at him. Both of you sharing a dumbfounded look.

"Excuse me?" He cocked his head at you and squinted. Hoping. Just hoping he heard you wrong.

"You heard me, nigga. You keep playin' with me, little boy."

You didn't mean it, but you didn't not mean it either. You got more aggressive and began talking with your hands. Balling your hand into a fist and punching your palm to get your point across.

"You act like I won't pop you in your fucking face. You keep talking about that little girl like she's your everything. Like you're dating her."

You stare straight at him.

You're done being treated like shit when you obviously don't deserve it. Your momma raised you better than that. You had tears in your eyes at this point. You're over his shit.

He scoffed.

He scoffed and grinned right in your face. As you you were playing with him. He chuckled a bit more before speaking.

"I knew it..." He maintains eye contact. Peering into your soul with his stone cold eyes.

"Emma looked better."

You froze. Looking at him.

"She acted better, she sounded better, I'm stuck wondering why I'm with you." He pressed.

Nigga, I'm wondering the same thing.

"Then get out."

He smiled at you. Like everything was dandy.

And left.

You put on 'idontwannabeyouanymore' by Billie Eilish and started "cleaning".

You took all his clothes and tossed them outside along with his belongings. You sat and prayed for forgiveness from Emma and your God.

Going to your room, you picked up your phone and went to your contacts.

It's okay if Draken doesn't love you, you've learned to accept that. Besides, if he doesn't love you...

I'm sure his friends will.

"Baby❤️ contact deleted."

--------------------------------------------------

Today, I was feeling like a bad bitch, with a little bit of angst 🤭

I love y'all fr fr, so imma do a double upload. 💁🏾‍♀️🔫