Ken Ryuguji | Braids

"If you really loved me, you would help me take out these braids, but that's okay, keep that same energy."

You say, rolling your eyes before turning around and going into your shared room.

"I never said I wouldn't help you. I said hold up."
"Mhmm, whatever."

20 Minutes Later

"Lemme help you now."

You look at him like he's crazy. Did he not see you was almost done?

"Nigga, I'm bout done. You sure can wash my hair though!"

You take down the last braid and make your way to the bathroom. You run some warm water and heat Draken come up behind you.

He pushes your head under the water and begins to shampoo and condition your hair.

His calloused hands and smooth fingertips rubbing up against your scalp mixed with the warm water and suds, you became so relaxed, you don't even notice you begin to fall asleep.

When you wake up, you're in clean clothes with a brown silk bonnet on. Draken is sat up in bed, next to you. He looks over from all your movement and sees you're awake.

"You were locked OUT. WWE type shit. Almost thought you wouldn't wake up." He laughs.

"Boy, shut UP." You say, pushing his shoulder playfully.

You pat your head and notice your hair is in braids. "I put your hair in two braids while you were asleep." He explains.

"You washed me too?" You ask, referring to your new clothes. He hums and nods his head, looking down at his phone. "Thanks, stink, I ain't ask you to do allat though." You shrug, kissing his temple.

"I know." He shrugs. You lean on his shoulder, lightly tugging on his braid.

"When're we gonna wash yo shit?" You tease.

"Don't start with me, (y/n)." He chuckles. Sighing, he already knew you just wanted to practice on his head.

"I'm just sayin'!" You threw your hands in the air, shrugging.

He laughs at your feeble attempt to do his hair, laying down and turning on Berleezy to fall asleep to. You lay next to him, hand and head on his chest as he stands the phone up on a picture frame.

"I love you." You say.

"I love you too." He replies as he begins to rock you to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N

Tell me why I'm scared to write smut 😃

LIKE I READ IT EVERY DAY, JUST DO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES 😭

Also, I'm thinking about making a book, like:
TR Character x Reader
Bonten x Reader
Toman x Reader

All of which will have smut in them. IF I DECIDE TO WRITE IT. Idk Imma do a poll sometime in the future. I coulda said all this in a separate chapter but, YKNOW, DUMB PEOPLE DO DUMB THINGS 🥴🤭