four

your pov

I am awoken by loud thumps, what could be happening?

I run out of my marui and see mother crying with father holding her in his arms.

"Mother! what is wrong?" I say hugging her tightly, she sobs in my arms.

"This war has come to us" She says between cries.

"What is she talking about?!" I say looking at father as he has his head hung low.

"The tulkun have been attacked in our reef." He says coldly while comforting my mother.

My eyes widen in fear. I look around to see Jake standing there.

I walk away to the shore, signalling for Jake to follow me.

As I reach the shore I sit down on the sand looking into the horizon.

Jake comes and sits beside me keeping a fair distance between us.

"I'm sorry" is all I say to him, as if the words are being taken out of my mouth.

"Don't worry about it, its alright" Is all he says to me chuckling a bit

"I just don't know how to do it, how am I supposed to fight war? I'm too scared." I say tearing up.

"You know, I'll be with you most of the time, I'll teach you some stuff that Na'vi don't know about" He says looking at me and smiling.

"Yess!!" I say before tackling him with a hug, which makes him fall over.

He just laughs as he puts his arms around me also.

Jake made me feel like enough, he made me feel good.

time skip.

it is the next day, Kiri, Lo'ak, Neteyam, and Tuk we're all doing lessons with Tsireya, Rotxo, and Aonung.

Today was the day Jake was supposed to teach me the sky people things for fighting.

"Here is a gun." He says holding a huge object.

"A gun? what is that?" I say before trying to touch it, he swats my hand away.

"It's like a bow but easier, you hold it up like this, and pull the trigger." He does so hitting a nearby rock.

"Woah" Is all I say to him. "Want to try it?" He asks me.

"Sure!" I say to him, he smiles. "Alright so you want to hold it firmly like this, make sure the safety lock is off"

He positions me to hold the gun. it's like he is hugging me from behind, his hands were over mine holding the gun and his stomach was grazing over my back. We were very close.

"Okay I think I got it!" I say smiling before he lets go of me and nudges his head for me to shoot.

I take the shot and it goes into the water.

"Shit!" I say as Jake laughs at me "Shut up you wish you were me" I say smiling.

"Kid, you gotta keep a firm grip." He says to me making me cringe.

"Stop calling me kid! I'm not a kid anymore" I say as I shoot the gun again and it hits straight at the rock.

"Shit, that was nice" Jake says clapping for me.

"Yeah I know i'm awesome" I say smiling.

After some gun training, Jake takes Mauve to a fighting circle.

"Alright, Mauve I want you to try and push me out of this circle" He says as a line was drawn across the sand.

"Easy" I say before lunging at him trying to push his body out.

He immediately tripped my legs which made me fall out of the circle.

"Again!" I say as he just smiles at me.

I lunge at him again but this time wrapping my arms around him.

He steps on my foot which makes me hiss in pain, as I fall out of the circle.

I step into the circle once more, this time we are circling around eachother.

Jake does a hand gesture telling me to come on and Im infuriated at this point.

This time he lunges at me but I dodge it.

"Hm" Is all he says before tripping my feet, but instead I brought him down with me.

We both fall down with a thump.

"That's against the rules, you can't bring the other person down with you" Jake speaks as he is over top of me hovering over my face.

I just hiss at him which makes him smile.

"you did good today, we will train again tomorrow." He says getting up from my body gently and helping me up also.

"Thank you Jake" I say before walking off to my marui."

A/N: Sorry this is so short I was running out of ideas, send me some chapter ideas or requests!