six

once I walk in I realize it Jake.

"Hey Jake..." I say as he walks forward towards me.

"Your father said he would like to speak to you Mauve.." He says coldly before walking out of my marui.

Why was he acting like this?

I walk to find my father and he is now sitting with Neteyam, Lo'ak and Kiri and my sister.

"What is this?" I say confused why they all had their heads down.

"Mauve, how disappointed I am in you" My father says which makes me jolt back.

"Excuse me?! What have I possibly done?!" I say raising my voice.

My father stands up almost towering over me.

"Bringing them to a cliff to jump off of for fun?! You could have gotten them killed, I can see you must've gotten hurt too!" He says looking at the cut on my face.

"What? What are you talking about?! T-They" I say trying to explain myself.

"I don't want to hear it." He yells at me as my head hangs low.

"You do not deserve to be honoured as chief, you don't deserve to be honoured as anything!" He yells as my head bounces up to him.

I just look at him with tears running down my face.

"I can't believe you just said that, to your own daughter! I need you to be my dad right now and you can't even do that!" I say between my cries

"I am doing that." He says sternly.

I cut him off, "No your not." I say to him.

"Maybe if you would've payed attention to me more.. You would've seen why I am they way I am." I say making eye contact with him.

He just looks at me furious.

I ran, I just ran. I ran to my marui once again, I always come here to feel safe.

But once again I am greeted by a tall figure.

Wait this can't be Jake, he was out there with my parents just a minute ago...

who is this?

366 words

A/N: Sorry this is mega short just wanted to separate the fight and the actually good part.
Pls give me requests on what to write!