eleven

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT! ⚠️

It was just another day in the village, I have awoken from my slumber and headed down to find something to do.

I see my sister sitting with Lo'ak near the water, looks like they were just talking.. It made me smile.

I walk down to find my mother.

"Mother? Are you here?" I say walking into her marui.

"Hello Ma'Ite, what is wrong?" She says coming out of a pod holding a basket of things.

"No nothing is wrong, i'm just very bored." I say smiling.

"Well daughter if you are bored I guess you can help me weave these accessories for your ceremony coming up" She says as my smile drops immediately.

My ceremony was in 2 days time.

"Oh, right.. I forgot about that." I say fake smiling.

"Have you chosen a mate?" She says as she starts to weave some cloth.

"Yes actually, I think I have.." I say smiling on the inside.

"Well you mustn't tell me until your ceremony day, those are the rules." She says still focused on the cloth.

I just sigh and get to helping her weave the clothing.

time skip.

Weaving those accessories took almost half the day up, I was even more bored doing that but at least I was kept busy.

I walk around my village admiring the families and the happiness, when I come up to a familiar marui.

"Hello?" I say walking into Jake's marui seeing he is nowhere to be found.

I walk around his marui and hear some noises coming from his pod.

I walk in to see him pleasuring himself while his eyes are closed.

He is laying on his carpet just going at it.

I couldn't help but look away from embarrassment.

Then I suddenly heard him calling my name...

"Oh fuck Mauve...." He says in whimpers.

"What the.." I say whispering to myself blushing a bit.

Out of respect I left his marui, but that doesn't mean I won't tell him later..

time skip.

It is much later now and we are having dinner with the whole village on our communal grounds.

I am sitting across from Jake's family, i'm sitting with my family.

My father, Mother, Tsireya, and Aonung.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Jake, after what I had seen I couldn't stop thinking about him.

He kept looking at me too, smiling from time to time.

After dinner was over, Jake was talking with one of the men from my clan.

"Excuse me Jakesully?" I say pretending that I don't know him well.

"Yes?" He says smiling.

"May I speak to you alone please?" I say as his face immediately brightens.

"Of course." He says sternly as he tells the others goodbye and I lead him to one of our secret spots.

"Why were you looking at me like that, at dinner?" He says looking into my eyes.

"Well, maybe I just couldn't stop thinking about how you pleasure yourself while thinking about me.." I say giving him pleading eyes.