Apologies

I guess I should start with saying sorry, given the title.

I am truly sorry for not updating this book for 3 whole years. I didn't even reply to anyone or try to write a new chapter, even though I was active on Wattpad these past years. For that, I am sorry.

I did have chapter 11 planned out back in 2021, but I gave up on actually writing it. There were only 39 words I wrote in the rough draft anyway.

It's been a while, and I'm sorry that it took me this long to finally announce Another Fantasy's discontinument.

Actually, I'm pretty sure no one is reading this, because it's been so long. If you are here and don't remember which story this was, it was basically y/n playing a VR game called Kamome Apparitions or something, and in reality she was with her abusive mother and got disowned and to the orphanage. Honestly now that I've summarized the plot, I realize the story definitely strayed off from tbhk.

Yknow what was funny? I named the title Another Fantasy for no reason. And I didn't even have a storyline planned out, I just winged it. All I worked with was that y/n was adopted by the Minamoto's and plans to exorcise Hanako, but then somehow it turned into everything was just a game and she wasn't even in the tbhk world??? I surprise myself sometimes cause the title managed to match with the plot.

Anyways, I'm sorry. This fic is officially discontinued, though I guess you lot already figured.

(And I'd you guys are into Dazai from bungou stray dogs I recently published a new fic and I actually plan to finish that one..)

Omg wait and I just remembered tbhk's reboot is coming this year and I can't wait!

See you guys again, or not.

- sincerely, your old author-san.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔸ℕ𝕆𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ 𝔽𝔸ℕ𝕋𝔸𝕊𝕐 || Hanako x Female reader || ᒍᔕᕼK TᗷᕼK ᖴᗩᑎᖴIᑕ 🎉