Chapter 9

... ok so Akemi Kaicho is good and Akemi San is evil... wait was it the other way around? Ugh, I'm being confused with the names...

You weren't a person who would go on first name basis, except with old friends who you've known for a while. Ok so Akemi is good, but then Akemi is bad??? OML WHY CAN'T I USE THEIR FIRST NAMES, AM I A COWARD EHDBEVKSMSDHDHWHG, you weren't um... chill. Anamito Kun then came to you and gave you a water bottle. "You seemed like you needed... ᴛᴏ ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ so uh, hope this helps cool you down." He told you, bringing you into the group of "friends". Rin Chan always was rude to you, and it's only your first day at the orphanage like what the heck dude?!

And um... Akemi Kaicho ignored you (as always). The only one I'm comfortable with is Anamito Kun... the rest seem... cold... you shivered at the thought. Then remembering you have your VR game, you decided to go to a corner and play Kamome Apparitions.

"Ah finally some peace and qu-" a ball knocked you out clean.

Blur

Blur

Blur

Blur...?

You opened your eyes to be awakened by the scent of medicine and alcohol. "Ah..!" You cringed, looking up to see a lady in a nurse uniform rubbing some alcohol on a bruise on your forehead. "W-what happened..." you mumbled. "Oh, glad to see you're awake now" the nurse said. "You got hit by a baseball really hard, and got knocked out." She told you. You then realized something was missing. "What happened to my VR set?!" You asked her in distress. "Oh that, we put that on the table next to you, and it barely received any damage." She explained, and you calmed down.

Then, you see a dude. "...wait is that... Akemi Kaicho?!" Instead of a braid though, Akemi had his hair down. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Anamito Kun?" You asked him. "I- ....." he said. "Yup. Let's go..." he told you. Something was fiShy... fishier than Yashiro San could ever be...

Walking out of the nurse's office, you see Anamito Kun, and wave to him.  The whole group was terrified, looking like they were afraid of Akemi Kaicho.  "Um guys?  Are y'all alright???" You question them.  "T-THATS—-" Rin Chan pointed out.  "OH MY GOSH WHY DID YOU BRING ISAO HERE ARE YOU CRAZY WHAT THE HECK!!" She yelled at you.  "Wait..." you mumble, turning to the Akemi that was behind you.  Then your expression was replaced by a horrified face.  "A-are y-you Akemi.... s-San...?!" You yelled at him, awaiting his response. 

"Well, you didn't mention which Akemi so I tagge-" you head butted him.  "OOF!" You heard.  "Why did you do that?!"  "BECAUSE YOU TRICKED ME!  I EVEN SAID WE WERE GOING TO ANAMITO KUN AND YOU AGREED AND STUFF!!!" You cried.  "Um...." Akemi San sweat dropped.

Then a sudden wave of fright washed over you. Wait... if they don't believe me, I'll have to be kicked out of their group...?! You definitely didn't want that so you tried to be the most 'innocent' person they've ever seen. "Well, guys... um, let's go away from Isao..." Anamito Kun said. No one moved. "........". Rin Chan gritted her teeth. "I do not like the energy we have created in this room today" she said, irritated that no one left. She wanted to go in a group but of course no one left their spot.

".... so why are we standing here....?" You asked them, and saw Anamito Kun glare at you. Oh wait, no, he was glaring at Akemi San who was standing behind you.  You finally decided to move, and you walked over to a corner, but NOT the corner you got smacked in the face by a ball at.  "Finally..." you sighed, as you take your VR game out. 

L ᴏ ᴀ ᴅ ɪ ɴ ɢ . . .

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁i̶n̺͆u͟𝗲 𝗚ᗩ𝕞𝗲?̶ :