SaneGiyuu Fluff- part2

This part actually contains spoilers for season 3 and is played after season 2, i will put a barrier, idk, so u can skip🤌

Enjoy🥸

Pov:Giyuu

One month has passen since me and Sanemi started dating, in secret.
I always feel safe around him so i would often go to his place.

I would also go on missions whit him that always went smoothly.

_____________OmG sPoIleR aLeRt_____________
- So hashiras. Welcome to this meeting. Nice to see you all again, Kagaya said
-We're also happy to see you Master, Sanemi answered.
-So my children. We gave an important 'thing' to
talk about. Thats why we have a guest today: Kamado Tanjiro.
Sanemi groaned, he doesn't really like him. But I caught interest in that 'thing' because it was secret stuff.
We entered a room whit not much light only five candles.

Tanjiro was already sitting and Kagaya sat beside him.
So we(hashiras) sat infront of them.
-So, my children. As you know Tanjiro went on a mission whit pur friend Uzui Tengen. But as he fought the 6 lower-moon his power had increased. So Kamado would you please describe the feeling of that 'thing'.
-Thank you Master. So the feeling was like: my heart was racing like crazy and my body temperature went higher that 40 degrees Celsius, but that what i all remember, but i hope this helps.
-Thank you Kamado. Anybody having an idea what this could be?
Gyomei raised his hand.
-Yes Gyomei?
-So i think what young Kamado has experienced is the feeling of being marked. It gives you much power in attacks, but sadly every hashira who has been marked has died at the age of 25.
-Thank you for this information...
I started zoning out and could only understand muffles i would nod from time to time, but I didn't understand a single thing.
-Well my children you are dismissed for today. Take care.
______________EnD oF sPoIlErS_______________

POV: Kocho Shinobu

The hashira meeting has endet, I didn't understand about what there where talking because i was to concentrated of Giyuu he looked hotter in the dim light.
As all the hashira go out i glance at Giyuu, he had a greenish color on his face.
I go up to him and invited him to my place for some medicine.
He nods a yes and i grab his wrist, but then Shinazugawa came to me.
-Where tf are you taking him?, he yelled.
-no need to get aggressive I'm going to take him with me because he is sick, I'm gonna give him some medication.
-okay, but I come with you.
Strange...
Yeah, really mind because I have a crush on Giyuu right now and I can take advantage to get closer to him.
Giyuu started to get tired, so Shinazugawa gave him a piggy ride. I glance at sleepy Giyuu he's holding Shinazugawa really tightly, and his face is in his neck.
A wave of jealousy hits me. But I remember myself that to men can't be in a relationship.(Taisho era->1912-1926)
As we finally enter the at the Butterfly regin. (idk how its called.-.)
Shinazugawa came in and layed Giyuu in a bed.
Giyuu half asleep lets out a groan and searches for something. He grabs Shinazugawa's hand and hugs it tightly.
What?
Shinazugawa had a small smule plastered on his face. I clearly didn't want to see that, i flet really jealous of them, because Shinazugawa was holding my soon-to-be Giyuu.
I went to my office and took the medicine and after that to the kitchen. ( no she will not over dose)
-For who are these?, Aoi asked.
-Oh, uhm, for Giyuu, i blush
-oooh get yo man, she said exited.
A wave of confidence came to me.
I enter the room and see Shinazugawa sitting in the bed Giyuu was supposed to sleep whit Giyuu curled up on his lap and face in his neck.
I quickly go out. Tf am i hallucinating?
I quickly close the door so that there only a small gap so that i can look.

POV:Sanemi
I hear something shift. I take a look at Tomioka, i smile, he was nuzzled in my chest.
I slowly shake him slowly, he looks at me, confused.
-How are you feeling?, i smile at him
-Much better than before.
I give him a small kiss on his forehead. I pick him up and place him on the ground, he still hugs me.
-We can have more cuddles at home.
He lets go immediately after hearing that. We take each others hands and go out.
-Mosquito(Shinobu) We're going out, Giyuu feels better, i yell tough the house.
We walk to my house. As we enter Giyuu's head is on my shoulder. His head fell into my shoulder .
I chuckle.
-Whats funny?, he asks
-Nothing you're just cute.
-I'm not.
-You are, i give him a small peck on his cheek and take him to my room.
We lay down on my bed and fall asleep in each other's arms.
—————————————————————
847 Words
Hope you like it! :D
Wanna see Shinobus Pov for drama? Yes no->
-Cheese

And thx for 6 views:)

Eat, dink and sleep enough 🦆