Lol wangxian :))))

This plays before the everyday means everyday)
It was a nice Sunday morning when Wei Wuxain enters Lan Wanji's room/house (idk) , since no one except for the few people that were whit them at the temple(?), knew their true feeling for each other.
Since it was rather calm that day Wei Ying thought it was a good idea to do nothing today, or thats what he thought.
Wei Ying enters Lan Wanjis room as he sees him sleeping on his bed. Wei Ying clearly went up to him to cuddle his lover.
Lan Zhan in total knows that Wei Ying would come to him, since he got really attached to him after their confession.
Both stayed like that for some time, until Lan Zhan couldn't hold it anymore and kissed Wei Ying on his forehead. The man was clearly very stunned and happy so he hugged Lan Zhan harder.
Both didnt really mind, Lan Zhan had a 'free day' and Wei Ying didnt really had something to do, since Lan Shizui took care of the bunnies.
Lan Zhan had taken the role of Lan Quiren and teaches the juniors and visitors all they needed to know about the gusu clan.
But today all of that could be forgotten.

——————

Whit the good ol' juniors ☺️
-...
-I bet that Hanguan-Just is a cutsleeve!
All juniors got quiet after they heard Jin Ling say that.
-How could you know!? You don't even come from this clan!, lan Jingyi exclaimed
-Well you haven't seen him kiss the Yilling Patriarch!? But i did!
-He basically never talks to him how could you know!?, some other lan clan member yelled.
-....!!!
This 'conversation' would go for hours. As hours came to days, and days became weeks some juniors couldn't take it anymore.
Some went asking Lan Shizui since he was the adopted son of Lan Wanji, but he would tell nothing.
Untill some days later Jin Ling said that both confessed in the temple when they were trapped. But none believed him. (ig no one believes a 15 year old:/)

But at the last week of their studies at the gusu clan no one could believe their eyes of what they saw...

————————
Word:376
Don't ask thought it would be a good idea:)😭
Request? ->

————————Word:376Don't ask thought it would be a good idea:)😭Request? ->