Wangxian Part 2??

Lol chap 2:)))))

It was the last week of all junior's studies in the Gusu lan. It was late at night, but no junior could sleep, because one question was stuck in their head: Was Hanguang-Jun a cut-sleeve?

So few juniors met up to just wander at night in the gusu clan.

They passed about everything in there, all u familiar but close.

But when they passed Hanguang-Jun room, they heard some noise from it. None of them expected it. (It's not them fucking.)

So they tried to catch a glimpse out of the nearest window of the house.

But they couldn't believe their eyes of what they saw...

Pov: 3rd person with lwj and wwx

Wei Ying was sitting in Lan Zhans lap holding his face. (Both are on the bed)

-You know how much i love you dont u?

-mnn...

From the answer Wei ying placed a soft kiss of lan zhans cheek, his forehead, nose and lastly lips. From which the kiss deepened.

—————————

-Laaan Zhaaaan i'm sooooooo tired, i'd like to sleep, but i dont want to disturb ur sleep..., wei ying moaned out.

-mn, Wei Ying can sleep here if he wants.

-really, his eyes lit up with joy

-mn

-well then good night!, wei ying said happily after placing another kiss on his lovers lips, as he drifted off into a deep slumber....

The young people by the window, were more stunned than ever. Jin Ling was right all along!? Well not even 24h later the news started spreading faster than the speed of sound. All juniors bombarded Lan Shizui with questions like: Did you know that? Why didn't you tell when it all started?

Well he only responded with 'privacy reasons'.

Clearly the two love bird heard from the rumors. So they(Wei Wuxian) took the chance to be (alot) more affectionate with Lan Wanji publicaly.

So clearly people would see them hugging, kissing, flirting and cuddling all around Gusu-Lan. Many were shocked, few were disgusted others just ignored.

Well the last day for the juniors, Wei Wuxian organised a night hunt for the people that wanted to go. And after wards many were jealous of Lan Shizui, since Wei Wuxian was so kind, and a motherly and fatherly figure at the same time.

—————————

Lol after the juniors left.

-Ugghhhhhh! laaaaaaan zhaaaaaan??!!! I missed you so much!

-I wasn't gone for that long.

-3 hours is long!, wy whined

-mn

-Well i guess i will use my time now to do everything i want!

—————————

And the they fucked. 

404 words