iii| sidney the super bitch

DELILAH SAT PN THE BED BESIDE SIDNEY IN HER PAJAMAS

DELILAH SAT PN THE BED BESIDE SIDNEY IN HER PAJAMAS. Tatum was giving her a play by play of how Sidney punched Gale Weathers in the face.

"God I loved it." Tatum sighed. "'I'll send you a copy' BAM bitch went down. 'I'll send you a copy.' BAM! Sid super bitch. You are so cool. You should've been there Lila!"

Dewey walked in the room with an ice pack. "Thought you might want some ice for that right hook." Dewey smirked, tossing the pack to Sidney. "I'll be right next door. Try to get some sleep."

Tatum rolled her eyes and waved her brother off. "Yeah yeah."

Sidney laid on Delilah's lap as she ran her fingers through her friends hair in a comforting manner.

"Do you really think Billy did it?" Tatum asked.

Sidney sighed. "He was there Tatum."

Tatum rolled her eyes as Delilah spoke up. "He was destined to have a flaw. I knew he was to perfect."

Mrs. Riley knocked on the door. "Telephone honey."

"Who is it?" Tatum asked.

"It's for Sid." Mrs Riley said.

Sidney sat up from Delilah's lap. "My dad?"

"I don't think so." Mrs Riley sighed shaking her head.

"Take a message." Tatum said.

"No I'll get it." Sidney said getting up from the bed and walking out the door.

After she walked out Mrs Riley turned to the 2 girls. "How's she doing?"

"As good as she can, Mrs Riley." Delilah said with a shrug. Mrs Riley sighed and shook her head.

"I just don't know who would want to do something to that sweet girl." Mrs Riley sighed as she walked out of the room.

"No!" They heard from outside the room. Tatum and Delilah looked at each other before standing up and running to their friends aid.

"Hang up Sid!" Tatum and Delilah whispered to their friend. The caller hung up and the girls walked to Tatums room.

The next morning Delilah and Tatum sat next to Sidney as they ate breakfast. The news was on and they were talking about Sidneys mother, Maureen who was raped and murdered by Cotton Weary.

Tatum and Delilah rubbed their friends back in comfort. Dewey shut off the news as he sat down.

"It's never gonna stop is it?" Sidney asked.

"Billy was released." Dewey announced. "His cellular bill was clean. He didn't make those calls. We're checking every cellular account in the county. Any calls made to you or Casey Becker are being cross referenced. It's gonna take some time to find him."

"You okay?" Tatum asked her friend. Sidney nodded.