iii| firsts and lasts

DELILAH SAT ON HER BED AS SHE ICED HAND FROM PUNCHING GALE

DELILAH SAT ON HER BED AS SHE ICED HAND FROM PUNCHING GALE. She shared a room with Cici but she was gonna go out later.

"Hey, I'm going out." Cici said, coming from her closet. "I'll be at the sorority if you need anything."

"Okay, I'll see you later." Delilah said, laying back on the bed.

"Is Randy coming over tonight?" Cici smirked.

"Yeah but we haven't done anything like that Cici, get your head out of the gutter." Delilah chuckled.

"Maybe tonight you'll get your freak on." Cici said jokingly, moving her hips. Delilah laughed the most genuine laugh she had in a while.

"Cici." Delilah groaned as she threw a pillow at her friend. Cici caught the pillow and threw it back at Delilah.

There was a knock at the door. Cici looked through the peep hole and saw Randy.

"Your mans here." Cici smirked, as she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"Cici." Delilah groaned for the third time that night. "Stop it!"

Cici giggled and opened the door. "Hello Randy."

"Hello, Cici." Randy greeted. He then turned his attention to his girlfriend. "I heard about you punching Gale are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Delilah shrugged. "The bitch deserved it."

Randy and Cici chuckled.

"Well im headed out." Cici said, grabbing her coat. "Use protection."

"Cici get out!" Delilah yelled jokingly. "But in all seriousness, be careful."

"Alrighty." Cici said with a smile. "Love ya." Cici blew kisses at Delilah.

"Love ya." Delilah said, blowing a kiss back at Cici as she walked out the door. She would've never let Cici leave if she knew that was the last time she'd see her.

"So what're we gonna do?" Randy asked, sitting next to his girlfriend and throwing and arm around her.

"I don't know." Delilah shrugged. "I can't do much because of this stupid ice pack. Cici will kill me if she finds out I took it off."

"Wanna watch Halloween on VHS?" Randy asked.

Delilah looked up at her boyfriend. "Is that even a question?"

Randy chuckled as he got up and put the VHS in. Randy walked back over to his girlfriend and laid down with her, his arm over her shoulders. Delilah cuddled into his chest as the title card came on.

"You know I love you right, Lily?" Randy asked.

"Of course I do Rand." Delilah said, looking up at her boyfriend. His eyes softened and looked down at her lips. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his soft ones.

Their lips moved in sync as they kissed. After a moment, Randy got on top of the girl, not once breaking the contact. His fingertips trailed up and down her sides as their mouths continued to move. Delilah let her fingers move to the hem of Randy's shirt. She lifted it over his head.

Randy attached his lips to Delilah's neck, sucking and kissing. Delilah let out a pleasured sigh as she brought her shirt over her head.

Before they went any further Randy stopped.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Delilah nodded.

"I'm sure."

With those 2 words, the couple became one, not knowing that their friend was fighting for her life a few miles away.