vi| mickeys final act

DELILAH HAD SOMEHOW MADE IT TO THE BED AFTER CRYING ON THE FLOOR FOR A COUPLE HOURS

DELILAH HAD SOMEHOW MADE IT TO THE BED AFTER CRYING ON THE FLOOR FOR A COUPLE HOURS. she was still crying but not as loud. silent tears were now flowing down her face.

she heard a rustle in her kitchen and sat up, wiping a tear. she grabbed bat that was next to her bed, that she had kept just in case. she held it up as she walked through the dorm.

she was nearing the kitchen when something jumped out behind her. she turned and saw the ghostface mask that had haunted her for 2 years. she swung her weapon at the killer, the killer fell to the ground.

delilah ran towards the door but couldn't get it open. the lock was still latched. she cried out as the killer came from behind and stabbed her in her shoulder. she turned and fell to the ground. the killer grabbed her by her hair and drug her out of her dorm and into a car.

delilah didn't remember anything past there, her consciousness failing her.

a gunshot followed by a scream is what woke delilah up. she held her wound as she looked around. she was on a stage. and sidney was holding a now lifeless derek while mickey pointed it at him.

delilah held her other hand to her mouth as tears weld up in her eyes.

sidney turned and saw delilah as she let out a shaky breath. mickey advanced towards the girls.

"you should really deal with youre. trust issues, sid." mickey said, pointing the gun at her. "i mean poor derek. he's completely innocent. and such a nice boy too. he's bright and funny and handsome. decent singing voice. and he was gonna be a doctor. this was just the kind of boy you'd like to take home to mom." he pointed his knife as her. "if you had a mom."

sidney cursed him and he placed a false offensive hand to his chest. "oh so vulgar!"

he turned to delilah who struggled to stand. "and poor you delilah. you weren't there in randy's final moments. he screamed for you." delilah let tears fall from her face as mickey kicked her weak body back on the ground. "did bully let you talk to him this way?"

"billy was a sick fuck, just like you."sidney spat.

"no." mickey denied. "billy was a sick fuck who tried to get away with it. mickey is a sick fuck who wants to get caught. yeah. she i've got my whole defense planned out. i'm gonna blame the movies. pretty cool huh? hasn't been done before. you see, this is just the beginning, a prelude to the trial. that's where the real fun is cause these days it's all about the trial. cant you see it? the effects of cinema violence on society. i'll get dershowitz or cochran to represent me. bob dole on the witness stand in my defense. heck the christian coalition'll pay my legal fees." mickey turned so sidney took the opportunity to try and escape but mickey pointed his gun at her head.

"are you done?" delilah asked, pushing herself back up. "that was quite a rant, mickey."

"i'm an innocent victim." mickey said, turning to glare at delilah momentarily. mickey had sidney backed in a corner while delilah was still over by derek.

"you're a psychotic." sidney whispered.

"yeah well shhh." mickey said sarcastically. "that'll be our little secret. cause people love a good trial. it's like theater. they're dying for it. and i've worked hard to give the audience what they want. that what billy was good at. he knew its all about," he held the gun to sidney's head. "execution."

"yeah?" sidney asked. "you're forgetting one thing about billy loomis."

"what's that?" mickey asked.

sidney leaned in close. "i fucking killed him."

she slashed him with derek's necklace and kicked the gun towards delilah who picked it up and stood wobbly. sidney kicked mickey and made a run for it. mickey recovered quickly and grabbed sidney by her leg before slamming her into the wall prop. sidney turned and elbowed mickey before punching him across the face.

sidney tried to escape but mickey grabbed her by her ankle. he scrambled over to delilah and held her up, a gun to her head. delilah got deja vu back to when billy held a gun to her head.

"sid you try anything and ill blow her pretty little head off." mickey said as delilah groaned out from where she was stabbed previously. sidney tried to rub around where derek was strung up but mickey threw lilah to the ground and pulled out his knife.

"you got a linda hamilton thing going." mickey chuckled.

"i finally figured out what you are, mickey." delilah breathed out, lifting her head to meet the killers eyes. "you're the definition of a crazy theatre kid. you're just putting on a show."

where derek was strung, the thing rose into the air. mickey glared at delilah and lifted her off the ground again, this time holding the knife to her throat. "now who's doin that? could that be the mystery guest waiting in the wings. risk you i had a partner. surprise cameo just for you."

the door behind sidney creaked, causing her to turn. lila raised her head to try and see as well. gale walked through door as sidney and delilah glared. hale shook her head as a deranged woman walked through the door, holding a gun to gales back.

"mrs. loomis?" sidney said in shock. delilah's eyes widened.

"what?" hale and delilah questioned at the same time.

"billy's mother!" mickey chuckled. "nice twist huh? didn't see it comin did ya?"

"it can't be." hale said, squinting at the woman as mickey threw delilah at hale and sidney. sidney held her friend up by her shoulder. "i've-i've seen pictures of you."

"this is 60 pounds and a lot of work later." sidney commented.

"it's called a makeover." mrs loomis said, taking of her coat. "you should try it. look a little tired yourself gale."

"so you two are in this together?" hale asked as sidney adjusted delilah.

"yeah we'll, had to have financing." mickey said. "tuitions experience. deb there—my backer. we met on the internet. psycho web site. classifieds."

"there's only an estimated 97 active serial killers in the country." debbie said. "so mickey, here, was quite a find. definitely one on the way up. all he needed was a little guidance and nurturing."

"as only a mother can do." sidney added softly.

"told you it was gonna work." mickey said. "wait til the trial! it is gonna rock!"

"oh mickey, there's not gonna be a trial." mrs loomis said as she held the gun up. gale, lila and sidney gasped as they dove out of the way.l as mrs loomis shot mickey about four times.

hale and delilah went to run but mickey shot both of them, both falling off the stage and going unconscious.