vi| leatherface

DEWEY PICKED DELILAH UP LATER THAT NIGHT TO TAKE HER TO THE PARTY

"Alright now you girls have fun." Dewey said. "But not to much fun or I'll bust ya."

They chuckled as Tatum slipped into the house with the snacks.

"Beers here." She said with a smile. Everyone cheered.

Delilah sat on the couch beside Sidney and Tatum with a beer in her hand as Randy suggested movies.

"How many evil dead?" He asked.

People cheered.

"How many Hellraiser?"

People cheered.

"The Fog, Terror Train, Prom Night, how come Jamie Lee Curtis stars in all of these movies?" Sidney asked.

"She's the scream queen." Delilah said, leaning against Sidney as she took a swig of beer.

"With a pair of lungs like that she should be." Stu said.

"Tits. See?" Tatum said. The doorbell rang as Stu flipped over the couch.

"Tate, grab another beer would ya?" He asked.

"What am i the beer wench?" Tatum asked.

Randy began to point at things a subtly flirt with Sidney. Delilah sighed and took a big drink.

"Guys you are not gonna believe who's here!" Stu announced. "It's that chic from Top Story."

"Gale Weathers?" Randy asked.

"Yeah." Stu said as all the boys stood up and cheered.

"Ah shit." Tatum and Delilah said at the same time.

"You're underaged son." Dewey said to a boy. "I'm kidding. Have a good time."

"Dewey." Tatum called before beckoning him over with her finger. "Dewey."

Dewey walked over.

"What is she doing here?" Tatum asked.

"She's with me." Dewey said with a smile. "I'm just checking things out."

Delilah looked over at Sidney and began to rub her back.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Sidney said as she stood up. Sidney walked away and passed Gale. Delilah stood up too but shoulder checked the woman.

"I'm gonna go get my camera." Randy said to Delilah. "You okay? Are you drunk already?"

"Mhm." Delilah said with a smile.

"Great." Randy said sarcastically. "After I get my camera I'm gonna have to drink a lot to catch up with you. Then we can be drunk together."

Delilah chuckled as she walked ba k to the couch. She laid down and crossed her arms as she watched Tatum walked to the garage. Little did she know, that would be the last time she saw her.

After awhile, curfew started to roll around.

"Lila, curfew." Sidney said as she helped her friend off the couch. "Come on."

Sidney helped Delilah to the foyer as she yelled for Tatum. "Tatum come on! Do you know where she is?"

"Nah, I haven't seen her." Stu said.

Suddenly, Billy appeared and made a weird face at Stu.

"Ah there's fuck nuts." Delilah slurred.

"Billy, hey." Sidney said.

"Billy, hmm what are you doing here?" Stu asked suspiciously.

"I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone." Billy said.

"Yeah that's not happening." Delilah slurred again.

"You know if Tatum sees you here she'll draw blood." Sidney chuckled a little.

"Who says I won't." Delilah said.

"I'll tell you guys what, you guys can go up to my parents room." Stu said. "You know, you guys can talk. Whatever. Randy and I will look after Lila."

"Subtly Stu, you should look it up." Billy said.

"No it's okay, we do need to talk." Sidney said. "Will you be okay, Lila?"

"Mhm, don't let him do anything your not comfortable with Sid." Delilah said as Sidney took Billy's hand and walked up the stairs.

Randy walked over to Stu and Delilah. "What's leather face doing here?"

"He came to make up." Stu smirked.

"You're so fucking disgusting." Delilah scoffed. "Hey where's Tate."

Stu shrugged.

"There goes my chance with Sid." Randy sighed. "Damn it."

"As if." Stu said. "That's all I'm sayin. As if."

"Oh really Alicia?" Randy asked. Stu put the peace sign in Randy's face before walking away. He sighed and grabbed Delilah by her waist. "Come on, Lily."