iv| chat with dewey

THE NEWS WAS OUT THAT CICI COOPER WAS MURDERED

THE NEWS WAS OUT THAT CICI COOPER WAS MURDERED. Delilah could not believe it. She felt terrible. While she was with Randy, Cici was fighting for her life. One of her best friends, gone because of her life back in Woodsboro. Cici was stabbed twice and then thrown off the balcony of Omega Beta Zeta.

To top things off, Sidney was also attacked, and Derek was cut, which made the Abrams girl feel more guilty. It also made Derek kind of suspicious to Delilah.

The next morning, Randy and Delilah headed down to hospital to visit everyone. Delilah had a white tube top covered by Randy's grey zip up jacket and sweatpants. She didn't even bother to put on makeup, knowing she'd be upset all day.

As soon as they arrived, Delilah was immediately pulled in for questioning. She barely remembered the questions though, far to upset with the death of her best friend.

Once she was done, it was Randy's turn. Delilah sat with beside Sidney.

"How you holding up?" Sidney asked her friend.

"I should be asking you that, you're the one that was attacked." Delilah said with a small chuckle as she laid her head on Sidneys shoulder. Mickey sat down beside Delilah.

"Why would Derek go back in the house?" Mickey questioned, causing Delilah to roll her eyes.

"Why do want to make Sid overthink shit?" Delilah shot back.

Sidney sighed. This day was far from over.

Randy convinced Delilah to go out for lunch with him a Dewey. She only agreed because she felt like Cici wouldn't want her to sit in her room a dwell all day.

"I don't get it, they cast Tori Spelling as Sid and Lily as Demi Moore but they cast Joe Blow Nobody to play me." Randy ranted. He was angry with the next casting for Stab. They sat down at a table, Randy's arm resting around Delilah's shoulders."At least you get David Shwimmer. I get the guy who drove Jane Seymores stagecoach for one episode of Doctor Quinn."

They watched the tv that was showing a scene from Stab. Delilah loved horror but she thought that scene was bad acting.

"I'll wait for video." Randy shrugged. "Now let's get down to business. The way I see it, someone's out to make a sequel. You know, cash in on all the movie murder hoopla. So it's our job to observe the rules of the sequel. Number one: the body count is always bigger. Number two: the death scenes are always much more elaborate; more blood, more gore. Carnage Candy. Your core audience just expects it. And number three: if you want you sequel to become a franchise, never ever—"

"How do we find the killer Randy?" Dewey asked, interrupting Delilah's boyfriend. "That's all I wanna know."

"Oh." Randy said with a shrug. "Let's look at the suspects. There's Derek, the obvious boyfriend. Hello, Billy Loomis. The guys premed and his pity me surface wound conveniently missed every major vein and artery."

"So you think it's Derek?" Dewey asked.

"Not so fast." Randy said, pointing at the man. "Let's assume the killer or 'ers has a half a brain. He's not a Nick at Nite rerun type of guy. He wants to break some new ground. Right? So forget the boyfriend. It's tired. Who else do we got?"

"There's-"

"Mickey!" Randy exclaimed. Delilah furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her boyfriend. "The freaky Tarantino film student. But if he's a suspect so am I and so is Lily. So let's move on."

"Whoa wait, let's not move on." Dewey said. "Maybe you are a suspect."

"Well if he's a suspect you're a suspect." Delilah said, wanting to get the bottom of the murders. She's tired of people dying.

"You have a point." Dewey smiled. "Okay let's move on to?"

"Hallie." Randy said.

"Sid's roommate?" Dewey asked.

Randy nodded.

"Serial killers are typically white males." Dewey stated.

"That's why it's perfect!" Randy exclaimed. "It's sort of against the rules but not really. Mrs. Voorhees was a terrific serial killer. And there's always room for Candymans daughter. She's sweet. She's deadly. She's bad for your teeth."

"Come on Randy." Dewey sighed. "These kids are your friends. Who do you thinks the killer?"

"How about Gale Weathers?" Randy asked.

"Gale?" Dewey asked with a scoff. "A killer?"

"Why not?" Randy asked.

"Well she is vicious enough." Dewey shrugged.

"She's an opportunist." Randy pointed.

"Yeah." dewey agreed.

randy pointed at him. "isn't it conceivable she's planning her next book? that's what reporters do, dewey. they stage the news."

dewey shook his head. "no. gales a lot of things but gales not a killer."

"listen just because you're sweet on her-" randy went to speak.

"no i'm not."dewey denied.

"please, this me talking." randy said loudly. "randy! the unrequited love-slave of delilah abrams. i know all about obsession." he moved his shirt over revealing the scar on his collarbone. "and pain."

"and you've got your love scar to prove it." dewey nodded.

"and so do you." randy shot. "and what with that limp anyway, cause you were stabbed in the back."

"severed nerve." dewey said plainly before going back to the previous conversation. ."look, gales no killer."

"okay, okay." randy said with a small shrug. "whatever you say. but if she's not a killer, she's a target."