I Got A Crush On You

"Hey love sick people....." Minghao mocked, waving his hand high above his head towards his friends who were waiting for him at the school gate. "Just wait till you fall in love...every dog has its day...keep that in mind" Mingyu said while they were heading to their classroom. "You are so annoying."

Its been 2 months since their new school year had started and everything was going in a good direction expect for Seokmin's grades in English, but even that was leading him to Jisoo, whom he was crushing since that rainy day in the beginning of the school year... and its getting stronger and real with each passing day...
He was starting to enjoy his school with his friends by his side.

"Good morning, Class" the teacher greeted as soon as he entered the classroom... It was English period and it was all going overboard for Seokmin. Everything felt so out of his mind and the lecture came to an end as usually. He needs to focus, he was hoping to improve his grades in all his upcoming tests.. "Ohh Seokmin, did you talked to Jisoo about your tutoring?" Teacher asked while getting ready to leave , " No, I am going to talk about it today during lunch break." Seokmin flashed a small assuring smile along.....

As soon as the teacher left, the smile on his face disappeared replacing it with a nervous frown, "Listen I am too nervous to talk to him.." Seokmin was anxious, shaking Minghao by holding his shoulders, "Yahhh....I know that and I am hearing this for the nth time till now, now will you stop shaking me like a crazy person, I am feeling dizzy..." Minghao was trying to free himself from his friend's grip with a frown on his face, clearly annoyed. "Just be calm and don't say anything stupid, just be yourself." Mingyu patted Seokmin on his shoulder to calm him down.

First half before the lunch went on with Seokmin whinning and his friends being done with him, then too they were trying to resure him that everything will be fine. They both were his bestest support.
The bell rang indicating that it was a lunch time break, Mingyu sprung up from his seat immediately, "Lets go to cafeteria, I am hungry." Mingyu was totally hungry as he was rubbing his stomach and was pouting his lips toward his friends.."You are always hungry.... dumbhead.."
As they were at the entrance of the school cafeteria Seokmin turned to his friends, "Ahh...I forgot that I have to talk to Jisoo hyung, you guys go ahead, I will join you later." Both of his friends nodded in agreement and they went to have their lunch.

The classes for third year students were on the third floor. Seokmin's hands were sweating, legs trembling as he was climbing each and every step to reach Jisoo's class. 'Should I come after having lunch, Ohh yes, that will be better once I have something in my stomach, I will be confident.' He knew he was being a coward but thats how he was feeling right now. He was ready to turn around and leave when he heard his name, it was Wonwoo, he was a second year student, 'but what was he doing here on the third floor his class is on sceond floor though' Seokmin's thoughts shifted from his nervousness to Wonwoo, "Hie Hyung, what are you doing here?" "Ohh I had some stuff to deal with Seongcheol hyung. By the way what are you doing here, aren't you going to have lunch, its break time...?" 'Wahhh Wonwoo hyung is so handsome even up so close and even a kind heart too, thats the reason Mingyu is so in love with him', Seokmin knew his friend had a good eye. "Ohh hyung, I came to meet Jisoo hyung for my English tutoring." "Ohhh he is in his class with Seongcheol and Jeonghan hyung, I think they were also going to have their lunch, their class is the last class at the end of this corridor" wonwoo said while pointing in a direction towards the corridor with a small smile on his face while fixing his glasses on his nose bridge. "Thank you hyung, see you later." Seokmin waved his goodbye to Wonwoo and went towards Jisoo's class.

As soon as he reached the classroom entrance he saw Jisoo coming towards the door with his friends, he was getting worked up for no reason, "Hey Seokmin, what are you doing here?" Jeonghan waved his hand in Seokmin's direction. Jeonghan was Seokmin's next door neighbor and was Jisoo's bestfriend too. "He is here to meet me, right Seokmin?" Jisoo immediately went towards Seokmin putting his arm around his shoulder, Seokmin was blushing pink and red, not knowimg what to say, so he just nodded in response, "Why would he come to you though, he is in first year?" Seungcheol asked curiously, "He is here because our English teacher asked me to tutor him to improve his English skills, so now both of you enough with your questions, he is getting nervous because of you, just shu you two.... let me talk to him, wait for me at the cafeteria i will join you later in 10-15 mins." Jisoo was totally unaware that Seokmin's nervousness was not beacuse of his friends but he was the reason for Seokmin's nervousness.

When Jisoo's friends left, he turned towards Seokmin facing him, "So about our tutoring session we can arrange those in the evening after the school gets over. What do you think?" Seokmin was frozen on his place unable to utter a word, when Jisoo tapped his shoulder to grab his attention, "Are you okay Seokmin?" The touch was enough to send sweet shivers down Seokmin's body, "Ohh hyung I am fine, nothing to worry about and yes it will be fine, so lets meet at 6 in the evening at the cafe near our school." "Ohhh....Thats a great place to study, lets meet there. Where are you heading to by the way?" They both started walking towards the stairs chatting along.... Seokmin was getting calm gradually as both of them were talking 'Its not that hard talking to him' Seokmin thought to himself, but his heart always skipped a beat whenever Jisoo was touching him, "I am heading to Cafeteria, my friends must be waiting there for me." "Ohh...me too, lets go then." Jisoo flashed his brightest smile towards Seokmin, while Seokmin returned the smile with a nod. Jisoo found Seokmin cute, he liked the way Seokmin gets shy around him, he was so adorable to Jisoo. 'Why do I feel that he looks cute, am I okay?' Jisoo questioned himself curiously because he never found someone cute or adorable.

Once they reached their destination they said their goodbyes and went towards their respective friends. "You have a small crush on him right...!!" Jeonghan gestured with his fingers 🤏 and wiggled his eyebrows teasingly towards Jisoo along with Seungcheol joining in the teasing.."Shut up, its nothing like that, its just I found him cute nothing more then that." Jisoo flopped down on his seat and started digging into his food, blushing with a small smile, which his friends noticed and they were happy for their friend because finally he was going to be happy. The thing was there was something going on in their friend's life, but he was not ready to share his true feelings with anyone not even with them, he was good at flashing his sweet smile towards everyone hidding his pain. He was an idol student for all, but they were worried for him. He deserves to be happy, his friends wished for him.

Hie Readers,
Thanks to those who read my fics
I hope you will like the flow of the story as it goes
Please vote and comment for the chapters

Always be smilie
Spread love not hatred
Love love 🫰