Falling for u

Seokmin was excited to spend some time with Jisoo, he wished to cherish those moments in his heart, even though they were going to meet for studying purpose... He was waiting for the school hours to get over as soon as possbile so he can meet Jisoo at the cafe.......
"Are you going crazy now, look at you smiling like a lunatic for nothing.." Minghao said while hitting Seokmin on his head to bring him back to reality, while Mingyu was giggling at his friends bickering, "Yahhh... why did you hit me idiot...." Seokmin was rubbing the spot where he got hit glaring at Minghao. "Collect yourself together.......you need to study now orelse you will be good in English but will fail in other subjects, dumbhead..." "I know...I know.." The school hours were over in a blink of an eye for Seokmin, as he was so happy today... He went to the cafe after his friends left... smiling blushing along the way, butterflies in his system.

"Guys I think I am going to be late for the tutoring session...aghhhh" Jisoo ruffled his hairs frustratingly, he had some Student Council work to be done on priority basis, so he was at the SC office, "Don't be over dramatic it's still 5:30pm and you are going to meet him at 6, we still have time" Seungcheol was doing some paper work as he was also a member of SC along with Jeonghan who was busy with arranging some documents. "Cheol he is just dying to meet his crush, don't you get that, that's so silly of you..." Jeonghan was back with his teasing... "Will both of you please keep your mouth shut, so we can leave as early as possible...move your hands instead of your mouth" It was 5mins to 6 when they left the school building heading to the cafe... When they reached the cafe Jeonghan pointed somewhere, "Look, Lover boy there's your Seokmin sitting." "Ohhhh...will you please keep your thoughts to yourself and what about you two, you keep teasing me and where is your story going, I know you both like each other, enough with your 'we are just friends' thing now, just confess it. " Seungcheol and Jeonghan were both blushing like crazy, avoiding any eye contact with Jisoo, "We must leave, what do you think Hannie?" Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's hand gesturing him that its time to leave, "Huh..ohh yes yes lets go we have to go somewhere see you tomorrow Jisoo-yah..." with this his friends left. 'They are lot better at changing the topic' Jisoo knew his friends very well.

He was very well aware about how his friends loved each other since their middle school days, they both were like totally inseparable.. but when Jisoo came they approached him and now they are bestfriends...He admired how Seungcheol and Jeonghan cared for each other deeply, he always wanted someone like that who will genuinely love him with all his heart. His go to person, whenever he felt like, just someone who can be called as his.

"Hieee there, I am sorry for being late, I was stuck with some SC work." Jisoo sat while facing Seokmin at his usual place, flashing him a apologetic look. "No worries hyung, I just came 10mins back so its fine, you must be busy, I know that." Seokmin gave a reassuring smile to Jisoo...from which Jisoo was delighted.
"So do you want to have something while we study?" Jisoo was busy looking at the menu, while Seokmin was busy looking at his handsome face admiring the view in front of him, memorizing every details of Jisoo's face. Seokmin didn't heard what Jisoo was asking, so he tapped on the table to grab his attention, which Seokmin caught immediately, "Ohh yes I will like to have a chocolate milkshake." "Fine then, I will have my usual vanilla milkshake, I am going to drop our orders, do you need anything else?" Jisoo got up, placing the menu card aside, to place their orders, "No nothing else, thank you hyung."

They were chatting when their milkshakes came, about their school lives, how was Seokmin was liking the new school, "So... shall we start?" Jisoo asked while getting some English grammar books and paper sheets out from his bagpack. "Ohh yes we are here for that,right. Otherwise, I will just keep talking." Seokmin chuckled at his statement and got his books on the table along with his stationary. "Its fine you can talk as much as you want, when you are with me, no one is stoping you." Jisoo loved listening to Seokmin's chatter, he wished to listen it the whole day.

Seokmin was searching through his bagpack for something, he had a cute rabbit keychain attached to his bagpack, which Jisoo found cute, "You like cute things, don't you?" He said while pointing towards that keychain, "Ahhh....yes I like to collect cute things"..'How adorable' Jisoo whispered under his breathe, which went unheard by Seokmin who was busy playing with his pen to Jisoo luck......

"I brought these sheets, there are some Grammar questions like must be 10-15, I just want to know from where we should start, don't pressure yourself, I won't be judging you on that." Jisoo passed the sheet towards Seokmin on the table. Seokmin was nervous about the test, but when he saw how Jisoo was smiling assuring him that he will not judge him as a person because of the test score he felt relaxed, "Okay hyung, I will try to do my best." With this he started the test. It took him almost 20mins to complete all the questions. Seokmin was playing nervoulsy with his pen when Jisoo was busy checking the answers, "Mmmm...soo I think we will need to work hard a little bit more, but no worries when you have me, just relax okay." Jisoo patted Seokmin on his shoulder with a warm smile, which melted Seokmin's heart. "I will do my best to learn from you, hyung. And sorry for being so bad at English." Seokmin was feeling embarrassed but he was determined to do his best to improve his marks.

"You know you are soooo cute" Jisoo ruffled seokmin's hair with adoration. Finally Jisoo said what he was feeling within. He has never found someone so adorable and cute before in his life, 'I too think I have crush on him, but why not right, he is soo cute' Jisoo was falling deeper but he didn't mind that, as he felt happy somehow after so long by just looking at Seokmin. Seokmin felt so contented from Jisoo's touch, he was on cloud nine, 'this is how love feels like' Seokmin's toughts were running insanely, he found himself falling hard.

So they discussed what all topics of grammar they will be covering and how they were going to improve his English, for Seokmin to secure good enough marks. They were together for 1 and half hour, but both were so happy that they were together, it felt like home to both of them...not knowing how the other one was feeling, "Lets go, I need to study for myself too, you know." Jisoo said while packing his things getting ready to leave. "Ahh...yes, see you tomorrow hyung. It was great meeting you." Seokmin flashed his brightest eye smile which was equally reciprocated by Jisoo in return.....It was a great day......right.

Hie Readers,
Please vote and comment your feelings
I hope you are enjoying

Always be smilie
Spread love not hatred
Love love 🫰