247

As soon as Seokmin reached his room, he held his chest near his heart with his both hands, it was beating like a drum, 'I nearly kissed him' and those hands went from his chest to his mouth, he was shocked from his own actions. Not believing himself, it was very unlike of him, but truly speaking Jisoo was looking so handsome in that moment and he was so contented by the whole time they have spent together giggling, laughing, teasing and even the small moments when their hands touched, everything was mesmerizing. It was unable to control his instincts so he tried but failed, it was mortifying.

He needs to talk to someone about how he was feeling, or else he will not be able to sleep for tonight, with his mind and heart running at a speed of a horse, he was wide awake. It was late at night, but he needs to vent up his thoughts, so he called his friends on a conference call both Mingyu and Minghao. The phone rang twice until someone was yelling on the other end, "Yahhhhh.....Seokmin why are you calling, its time for my precious sleep, we have school tomorrow." Mingyu was shouting his lungs out on the line, why won't he, it was almost half past 12 at night, it was evident, "Yahhhh....Kim Mingyu....I am going to press your mute button. Just lower your volume." Minghao was already irritated by Seokmin's call and now it was Mingyu who was giving him a headache. "Guys.....guys....I need to tell you something." Ignoring his both friends annoyance, Seokmin was determined to tell them what happened. "I...I almost kissed him...." Seokmin said in a breathe....and there was a long silence from all the three lines, so Seokmin brought his phone in front to see if his friends were still there on the call or it got disconnected, just to make sure that they were still there. The thing was that both were speechless by their friend's unexpected actions. Their shy, introvert, good at hidding his feelings friend was about to kiss someone, not just someone but his crush 'Jisoo'.

"Are you out of your mind.....I know you like him damn so much but kiss, it was way too rushed." Minghoa was yawning between his words but was at the same time surprised by Seokmin. "I was going to kiss him on his cheek........not on his lips....but Omma came and it was was drastically awkward." Seokmin was just pouring his heart out with no expectation of any piece of advice, just wanted someone to give him a ear. "We can talk about it tomorrow in school.....and I know its overwhelming for you but try to calm yourself down and eventually you will sleep." Mingyu was speaking softly to convince his friend to sleep, unlike earlier when he was shouting, as it was getting late. They need to sleep. "Hmmm, I just wanted to spill my heart out to you, I will try to sleep now." Seokmin himself was feeling sleepy now, yawning 🥱. "Lets go to bed, see you tomorrow guys." With this Seokmin and Mingyu responded to Minghao's greetings and they finally hung up the phone.

On the other end jisoo was bombarding his friends with massages about his dreamy day spent with Seokmin. They were chatting in their group. The three of them. "He was going to kiss me but his Omma came and the moment got ruined." Jisoo typed his message in their chat room, "Ohhhh....my poor aunty....you are blaming her for not getting your kiss now. I feel bad for her, she doesn't deserve a son in law like you." Hannie was being playful again mocking Jisoo. "Yahhh.....I am not blaming her, its just that, the timing was bad....and what are you talking about son in law thing, are you gone nuts." Jisoo wanted to share his heart, but his bestfriend being a devil he is, no one can stop him. "Are you not going to marry Seokmin, or are you planning to leave him to himself, its so shameful of you Jisoo-ya." Here comes the other tease from Seungcheol. His friends were being overdramatic today. Seungcheol and Jeonghan were not just partners in their lovely relationship but even in crimes, when it came to Jisoo, they were always there to pull his leg.

"You both are being dumb, just go and sleep, I can't even tell you anything without being teased....good night." Jisoo quickly shut down his internet tossing his phone by his pillow, so the alarm can be heard in the morning, to wake him up. He hoped that he won't be late tomorrow.

'Ohhh god I am running late.....I need to speed up' Jisoo was riding his bicycle to school, trying to cover up the distance, because he was late today. He overslept, thinking about Seokmin till late at night, even after he said his good nights to his friends.

As he reached the school gate he saw someone running in the distance towards the entrance, and when he went a little closer he saw, that the person was none other then Seokmin. Holding the straps of his bag with his hand. "MINNIE...." Jisoo called loudly, which halted Seokmin's feet. He peddled harder to reach where Seokmin was standing and stopped by Seokmin's side, huffing, due to his unwanted morning exercise. Seokmin was also breathing heavily as he was also running late today..."Ohhh...hyung...yo..you too are....late today." Seokmin was panting between his words. "Hmmm...got up late....so took bicycle today to cover up...but I guess its already late." Jisoo smiled even though he was panting himself. "Hyung... I think we need to go or else, we will be too late." Seokmin said as he was looking at Jisoo who was parking his bicycle at the parking stand. "See you in the eveing." Jisoo just nodded and waved his hand as Seokmin's class was at the ground floor and his was on the third floor.

As Jisoo reached near his classroom, he heard chatters. 'Was the teacher not in the classroom.' Jisoo might get to slip in while the teacher was away. When he went into the classroom, everyone was talking, roaming to other's places. "Yahhhh...Jisooooo-ya..." Jeonghan said in a musical voice calling his friend for attention, to which Jisoo just shook his head in disbelief, as he was walking to his friends, he was like nothing can stop his friend from being a tease. "Ohhhhh here comes our almost got kissed son in law." It was Seungcheol this time, they were not going to spare him for any reason for sure. He will just have to go with it. Even though they were big time tease but they were his bestfriends, always there for him whenever he needed them, mocking him was just a small pieces of that whole friendship. Its not even friendship when there is no mockery and teasing right..!!!, "Will you keep your mouths shut....dimwits....you are embarrassing me." Jisoo was blushing from Seungcheol's words. "We are here for that....you should have known that since the beginning." Jeonghan said as he flopped on Jisoo's desk. "Okay okay enough with our mocking....lets do the serious talk.....you were lucky that our teacher is absent today." Seungcheol gave his genuine smile instead of his teasing one, while he sat beside Jisoo on the other desk. "Thank god......and thanks for calming down yourself...now please help you boyfriend to calm himself down." Jisoo gestured towards Jeonghan with his left hand to Seungcheol.

While Seokmin got punishment for coming late to their math lecture, he was not as lucky as Jisoo was. He was punished to solve the exercises along with extra practice questions twice.
"Finally its done." From this Minghao meant their first lecture, the teacher left their class, finally it was over for today, but not for Seokmin because of his punishment. "So are you okay now?" Mingyu asked as he turned around to face Seokmin who was sitting behind him getting ready with his study materials for the next History lecture. "Yes now I am okay....but I think I won't be able to go with Jisoo hyung today for our English session because of my punishment." Seokmin said with gloomy expressions plastered on his handsome face. "Inform him then....about it." Minghao said as he was completing his notes but he was all ears to his friends. "Hmmm....I will do that later." Seokmin nodded and then their next lecture began. He will inform Jisoo later in their lunch time about his punishment. He will miss his time with Jisoo, he knew it was just for a day but he will miss him for sure. He wished to be with Jisoo always and forever. But was it even possible.

Both were lost in each others thoughts since that kiss incident. It was going on in circles in their minds, as well as in their hearts.

Hie Readers,
Hope you all are enjoying my updates
Hoping for more votes from your side and comments too
It encourages me to write more for you guys
Its little busy but will try to update regularly

Always be smilie
Spread love not hatred
Love love 🫰