Adore You

"Finally we are here, how are you feeling Minne?" Jisoo turned to Seokmin as soon as they reached the arcade, "I am so so excited, its not like that I haven't visited arcade before but its my first time with you and its feels so good." Seokmin was looking around the arcade and finally his eyes landed on Jisoo's and he gave his finest smile to Jisoo, which was reciprocated equally.

"Hyung lets go, I want to play air hockey..." Seokmin was dragging Jisoo towards the said game but Jisoo held him on his place, "Hold on to your hyperself, we need the arcade card first then we can play as much as you want to." With this Jisoo went to the paying counter and bought the gaming card which will give them access to all the games , Seokmin was waiting for him near the game watching from the distance, he was totally unaware about the cost, as Jisoo told him that it was his treat. He was feeling guilty because he was not paying, even though the older said that he was going to pay for today. "Lets goooo...." Jisoo held the card in front of Seokmin, waving it in the air, "Ahhhh...hyung, actually I also wanted to pay for the card, like half of it." Seokmin said scratching his neck awkwardly, "No Minnie its on me today......you don't have to worry about it." Jisoo patted Seokmin's left cheek gently, which immediately led to butterflies in Seokmin's stomach, the warmth of Jisoo's hand was all he wanted for himself. Nothing else.

As they reached the Air Hockey table, Seokmin took his place on one side, gesturing Jisoo to take the opposite side, "Hyung, the one who wins will get a reward from the loser, what do you say?" Seokmin arched his brows towards Jisoo teasingly, as he knew he was the best player in Air Hockey. He was hoping for another reward from Jisoo, being totally unaware about Jisoo's skills in this game.

As the game started Seokmin was the first one to goal, flashing a proud smirk directing it towards Jisoo, Jisoo just gave a small smile in return. As the game went on Jisoo was getting better with each hit and finally when the game was over.....Jisoo was the winner, he gave his best smirk and arched his brows, making seokmin realise that he lost the game. "This is cheating hyung, you didn't told that you was this good in this game." Seokmin was pouting, he was looking so damn cute with his lips pursed out, sulking. Jisoo just chuckled, "you never asked" and shrugged his shoulders. "So now tell me what are you going to give me as the reward." "No...Not now I will give it to you later." Seokmin's mind was blank as he thought that he was going to win the game anyways but it went the other way so now he will be thinking about it carefully and then he will decide. He wanted it to be something special for Jisoo. But after this he decided never to challenge his hyung for anything, as he was good in everything. He was perfect in Seokmin's eyes.

As they were looking around, suddenly Jisoo extended his hand forward which was willingly held by Seokmin, as their hands touched, it felt like a electric current which was felt all over their bodies starting from their hands. The feeling was mutual, which painted their cheeks pink, "Come on." Jisoo said as he started walking, Seokmin was just following him with a smile on his face. Jisoo haulted, because of which Seokmin bumped into him from behind as he was lost in his beautiful thoughts, "Ahhhhh.....sorry hyung." "Its fine Minnie, lets play pool, I love to play pool." Jisoo was getting the cue stick ready to play when he saw that Seokmin was just standing at the other end of the table staring at the balls, so he went where younger was standing and gave a gentle pat to his shoulder, "Earth to Seokmin...hello." Suddenly Seokmin was aware of his surroundings blinking his eyes, "I don't know how to play pool." Seokmin's word made Jisoo chuckled, yet again Seokmin was being cute and it was overwhelming for jisoo, he was insanely adorable. "Silly, its not a big deal, I will teach you how its played." "How many things are you going to teach me...huh!!!" Seokmin was laughing, "As long as you are ready to learn, I can teach you anything you want." Jisoo said with a wink 😉, the words were enough for Seokmin to turn his cheeks rosy pink, so he looked away immediately to hide his blush. But Jisoo felt proud of his words which made seokmin blush. He loved seeing his Minnie being all shy and cute.

Jisoo handed the stick to Seokmin as he went behind Seokmin and started helping him with the stick and guiding him about how it is held and how to hit the ball, the position was such like he was back hugging Seokmin, Jisoo's hot and soft breathes on Seokmin's neck were sending sweet shivers down his spine. As Seokmin's cheeks were already red, his ears were starting to get hot and red too, he was blushing hard, "Hyung, I don't think I can do it, you can play I will be watching you." With this he just separated himself from Jisoo. Jisoo was no less then Seokmin, he was going crazy with their closeness, feeling jitters inside his stomach but Seokmin was unable to see his reactions as he was facing him backwards, but Jisoo was going insane himself.. "Okay" Jisoo said as he adjusted his cue stick onto the board aiming precisely and hitting perfectly at his target. Seokmin was awestruck by Jisoo yet again.

They played more like bowling, racing bikes, taken and many more. Laughing and teasing each other, blushing eventually. Arguing over silly things. It was wholesome.

"It was the best day....I would love to come here again with you hyung." Seokmin said as they left the arcade. "Really, I am glad you liked it. And why here, if you want, we can go somewhere else if you want to." Jisoo felt so contented from the way Seokmin was smiling at him, he was successful in making Seokmin's day better and that smile made his day better.

"Lets go, I will walk you to your house." Jisoo said as he started walking on the street towards Seokmin's house. "Yo...you know where I stay???" Seokmin asked as he sprinted to catch up with Jisoo, "Of course I know, Jeonghan is your neighbor, he told me that you are his next door neighbor." Both were walking side by side. The day was just great.

As they reached to Seokmin's house, Seokmin turned on his heels, now he was facing Jisoo, who was just looking at him. When Seokmin again gave his signature bright smile and there Jisoo was gone as he was just struck by the lightning which was Seokmin's smile. At first he was lost in that beautiful face but eventually the side of his lips rose up as he was smiling too. How can someone's smile can bring a smile to your face, it was a lovely mystery. Staring into each other's eyes so endearingly, when slowly Seokmin leaned in, he wanted to give a little peck on Jisoo's cheek, he was not thinking straight, will Jisoo like it or not it was all out of his mind, he just wanted to give a kiss to his beloved hyung, for making his day. But before his lips could land on Jisoo's cheek, "Ohhh....you came. Ahhh.....you have a new friend with you." It was Seokmin's mother, she was leaving for the market, but because of her unexpected appearance, both stumbled on their own steps, fumbling, fidgeting, "Ahhh....Omma, meet Jisoo hyung he is Jeonghan hyung's best friend and my English tutor at school." Seokmin pointed at Jisoo with his both hands. "Hello....aunty..nice to meet you." Jisoo bowed 180 degree, with this Seokmin's Omma was laughing hard, "You don't need to be formal...sweetheart, just please take proper care of my baby. He needs to improve his English. You must be knowing by now right.....that he can be dumb sometimes. But he is a good kid." "Omma...please will you stop now." Seokmin whinned with a pouty face. "Okay....okay...I am going to the market, see you later Jisoo-ya." And his Omma left, leaving both of them behind with fresh memories of their almostttt kiss, awkward..., "Ummmm.....I...I will be on my way then, see you tomorrow. It was a great day." Jisoo waved his goodbye and left. Seokmin just nodded, standing at the gate looking at Jisoo who was going further and further away until he turned and waved back again, to which Seokmin was quick to wave back and then he was gone for the day.......

Hie Readers,

Hope you will like this chapter.....
If yes then vote and comment your thoughts....
I will try to upload as regularly as possible
Sorry for delays.....

Always be smilie
Spread love not hatred
Love love 🫰