Scars

My body was on fire with need when Pierre laid me down on his bed, leaving me there for a moment to kick his jeans off into the corner of the room and close the door. He moved tantalisingly slowly as he stalled his way back to the bed and I sat up, rising onto my knees to meet him in the middle of the bed.

His eyes trailed over my body and I had never felt more beautiful and seen, until he reached my thighs where my shorts had bunched up.

The flames were smothered with a metaphorical bucket of cold water and I pulled the material back into place as I looked away from him.

"Hey," Pierre said softly as he climbed the bed and knelt in front of me, taking my hands in his and drawing them away from my shorts. "You don't need to hide anything from me, mon ange."

I still couldn't look him in the eyes, "They're hideous."

"No, they are a part of you and every part of you is beautiful. Let me see all of you." His fingers brushed the hem of my camisole and I swallowed as I closed my eyes and nodded.

The air kissed my skin as he pulled my singlet over my head and I heard the sharp intake of his breath. "Beautiful," he whispered with wonder and my eyes fluttered open to see the sincerity on his face.

His arms cradled me as we fell back against the sheets, words of affirmation tumbling from his lips between the kisses he left across my body. Wherever he touched, goosebumps and heat followed but when his tongue lashed across my nipple I saw stars and a needy whine filled the air.

The sound spurred him on and sealed his mouth over my breast, sucking and teasing one before moving to the other. I was squirming beneath him with an ache in my core and I thought I would combust if he didn't touch me there.

"Please, Pierre," I mewled as I locked my legs around his waist and rolled my hips trying to ease the need with the friction his body could offer.

"Patience, ma cherie."

A throaty groan of impatience escaped me and he chuckled as he unhooked my legs and kissed a line down from the valley of my breast to my navel. His fingers hooked into the waistband of my shorts and he paused as he looked up at me from beneath his lashes, giving me time to change my mind but I was ready to go all in and placed my hands over his pushing the material down with him as I laid myself bare.

Shock, horror and anger flitted across his face as he saw up close the damage I had endured. I could hardly breathe as his trembling fingers reached out and traced the scars ever so softly, like he was afraid his touch would hurt me.

"You don't have to be gentle," I whispered, the light touch almost ticklish.

His eyes held a depth of emotion that made me pause and he held that contact with me as he softly kissed the ruined skin. "You deserve gentle."

I fell back amongst the pillows when his kiss turned hungry once again and I spread my legs to give him the access we both desired.

The heat of his breath was almost enough to make me come but then his tongue ran through my folds and found my clit and I swore as my back arched off the bed. My heart threatened to beat out of my chest and all I could hear was the pulsing of the blood rushing around my head.

"Oh god, Pierre," I moaned, lacing my fingers in his hair as he brought me to the edge of bliss.

I couldn't remember ever feeling so good, not even the toys I had bought could elicit a response like this and I felt like I was floating away from my body.

My body shuddered beneath his ministrations and when he curled two fingers into me, I was lost. My mind was free for the first time in years, completely empty of all thoughts except for the man in front of me who was licking my release from his fingers.