Nightmare

I was lost without Addie and I was constantly looking around for her only to remember she was with dad. Pierre had taken it upon himself to distract me and he was filling the huge spa bath, the fruity scent of strawberry bubble bath drifting on the air to where I waited in the bedroom.

Since we got back to the hotel he had put me on bed rest and refused to let me do anything but lay down and relax while he did everything. He had set the tv up and placed the remote in my hand, made me a cup of tea, given me my pain killers and ordered room service for us.

The bathroom door opened and a bit of steam escaped before he closed it behind him and when it cleared I saw he had already stripped down to his underwear.

"How am I meant to rest when you show off all that?" I asked, waving a hand over his almost naked body.

"It's not my fault you have no restraint, ma chérie." My heart rate spiked at the heated look in his eyes and he swaggered across the room to me. "This is my favourite part, undressing you."

His hands were warm and wet from testing the temperature of the water and I shivered as they ran up my thighs, gathering the material of my sundress.

"You're just being a tease now," I said with a pout as he had me sit up and pulled it over my head.

"I'm taking care of my girl," he said with an innocent flutter of his lashes.

"Then take care of your girl," I dared as I took his hand and ran it down the valley of my breasts, his smirk growing the lower we went.

Just before our hands reached the waist of my panties he pulled back and shook his head to clear the thoughts that had threatened to take over. Scooping me up in his arms, he carried me to the bathroom with a promise, "behave and I will."

He perched me on the bathroom sink and rechecked the water before giving me another warning look as he hooked his fingers into my panties and drew them down my legs. It was a reflex action to part my legs for him and he groaned as he saw how wet I was for him, the longing swimming in his eyes before he gave into his desire and dropped to his knees on the tile floor.

His breath was hot on my thighs and he pulled me to the edge of the vanity so he could bury his face between my legs. My soft moans echoed around the bathroom and slowly grew louder as his tongue teased over my clit before he pressed it flat making stars dance around my vision.

"More, Pierre, please," I begged as I laced my fingers in his hair and guided him lower, crying out when his tongue grazed my entrance. "I need you."

His need equaled my own as he rose to his feet and shoved his boxers down his legs before stepping between mine. I was wet and ready when he stroked his hard length and guided his cock to my dripping cunt, filling me inch by tantalisingly slow inch until our bodies met and we moaned in unison.

"This is not behaving," Pierre murmured in my ear between the kisses he traced along my neck.

"No, this is much better." My nails grazed down his back before I gripped his ass and urged him to move faster.

The water wasn't as hot as I liked it by the time Pierre stepped into the spa and sat down with me in his lap but it was still a good temperature to relax in as he hit the button to start the jets.

"Oh god, that feels good," I sighed as the water jets massaged my lower back while my head rested on Pierre's shoulder.

"I'm the only thing that you can say that to."

I nipped at the skin on his collarbone and chuckled at the goosebumps that pricked over his skin. "Don't be jealous, babe, it'll still be you sharing my bed tonight."