- "They all died," -

"Barnes!" Phillips called from a small room off the main theatre.

"Sir..." James muttered as he walked in. Steve could hear that before the door was shut behind Bucky and the room became silent. Bar the muffled yelling coming from the opposing chamber.

Soon enough Bucky and the Colonel walked out, Bucky's lip was busted but no one said anything for fear of what could happen to them.

"We should get started," Lenora said quietly not to disturb the quiet room.

(A/N: So this was supposed to be an actual video but I've now decided it's going to be an infinity war tiktok compilation (or at least as many as I can fit)

https://www.tiktok.com/@tonystarksteak/video/7091642798667025666?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

The Avengers Compound began to crumble.

(' baby, we built this house ')

The Avengers sat together as the behind the scenes crew film them eating shawarma.

(' on me- ')

They all laughed together as they stood around a table, looking through paperwork.

(' -mo- ')

Thor (Chris H) pulled Natasha (Scarlet) while Steve (Chris E) held onto her waist, forcing him to pull the both of them.

(' -ries ')

"That man must be strong," Dum Dum commented.

Tony (Robert) held out his arms as multiple people moved behind him on the stairs to get into position.

(' take my picture, now ')

The picture is shown of all of the Avengers on several stands.

(' shake it till you see it ')

( MARVEL STUDIOS )
( THE FIRST TEN YEARS )

Peter (Tom #1) looked towards the host before it changed to Tony (Robert). Then Loki (Tom #2), Thor (Chris H), Bruce (Mark), Clint (Jeremy), Natasha (Scarjo), Steve (Chris E), Wanda (Lizzie), Bucky (Seb), Sam (Anthony), Nebula (Karen) and Quill (Chris P). All clips transition with the movement of their heads.

( THE AVENGERS )

They all sit together at a round table, clearly loving each other's company.

(' and when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place... ')

Clint holds his arrow towards the screen as the rest of the Avengers stand menacingly behind him.

(' baby ')

Loki catches the arrow sent to his head with ease, not even looking at how close it came to his face.

(' we ')

"How?" Peggy asked awestruck, similarly to many of the people in the room.

Clint sends an arrow up behind him as he jumps off a building.

(' built ')

Natasha runs rapidly through a small metal hallway as The Hulk comes charging behind her, sending sparks and glass everywhere.