♪Put your hand in my hand♪

"Now we'll react to someone very close to Barnes," Lenora said nodding to the Soldier.

(A/N: The video won't save so just look in the comments of this specific AN)

A woman grabbed the straps of her heels as she picked them up to walk out the door.

The Winter Soldier looks to the side, his mask covering his expression.

Natasha was revealed to be the woman as she held a phone close to her ear and turned slightly when she heard a noise behind her.

"Natasha?" Steve questions when he sees the girl.

The Winter soldier began to walk forward.

"My God," Natasha muttered in Russian as she saw the man before her.

"So, Mr. Barnes, are you still having nightmares?" His Therapist asked as Bucky looked off into the void.

"Shellshock..." Many of the soldiers muttered in realisation. Knowing his future now, he was the most likely of all of them to get it. So why was it such a shock?

Bucky's metal arm wrapped around Natasha's neck as she gasped for air.

He looked up, giving a Kubrick stare to the person in front of him.

Natasha breathed heavily as she sat on her knees and looked up, fire and sparks surrounding her.

A sudden gun shot sent Bucky to rapidly sit up, sweat beads forming on his forehead.

"All the time," Bucky tries to calm himself as he is shown to be sleeping on the wooden floor of his apartment.

"Why are you on the ground?" Steve asks, worried about his best friends health.

"It's actually something that both you and Sam went through as well. Because you were all so used to sleeping in cots, the beds of that time were actually too comfortable." Lenora explained.

Natasha takes off her shirt, revealing the several bruises that covered her back.

"What did she do to cause that many bruises?" Bucky asked worriedly.

"Uhh, it's hard to say," Lenora said, flashing through her stolen memories of the time before this.

Bucky slowly releases his shoulders as he sees the damage inflicted on Natasha. She however continues to get dressed.

"She will not stop. She will-" Bucky's arm is repaired by a HYDRA operative.

"-escalate until you kill her," Another doctor puts pressure on Natashas wound as her shoulder continues to bleed out, presumably from a gun wound.

"Does HYDRA truly see her as this much of a threat?" Peggy questioned.

"Trust me, there are moments where every person in this room would be terrified of her." Peggy quietly scoffed at the remark while rolling her eyes.

"Or she kills you," Barnes stares off, his eyes void of any emotion or thought.

Bucky steps up to a security camera before raising his gun to shoot the camera.

Several men surround Natasha as she is bound to a chair. One punches her in the face making her move her head to the side. She stays there for a second before rolling her head back to only get her hair out of her eyes.