Proud moments

The Hexside School of Magic and Demotics was where the children of Bonsborough could learn how to do magic 'properly' as a part of the Isles' coven system, with nine main Tracks representing the nine main covens.

After many pranks of 11 year old luz later.

Willow looked concerned. "I'm surprised that you haven't been caught yet."

"Hey, I wasn't just raised by the most powerful witches in the Boiling Isles," Luz said proudly. "I was also raised by the greatest criminals in the Boiling Isles and they taught me everything you knew!"

"That's not really something you should be proud of though," Willow pointed out.

"I just don't get why you can't just change tracks, Willow," Luz said as the two girls walked through the halls of Hexside. "You're obviously good at another form of plant magic, so why not save yourself the trouble?"

"Well, I don't want to disappoint my dads, Luz," Willow said as she stopped in front of her locker, which opened and gave Willow her books in return for a light scratch.

"Just be honest with them," Luz responded as she grabbed her books and... baseball bat from her locker, "you should Tell them about how good you are with plants or maybe show Bump. Either way, I think you would do really well in the Plant Track."

"You think so, Luz?" Willow asked.

"I know so!" Luz nodded.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" the school bell rang.

After school lunch.

"She is too much like you, both!" Principal Bump shouted at Eda and Oswald, who was sitting in front of his desk with Luz.

She assault a student!" Bump held up an evidence bag with the baseball bat and several paper glyphs used against Boscha.

"Wow, only a baseball bat and a handful of glyphs." Oswald say laughing.

"Geez, kiddo, why couldn't you just ask me for a curse to turn your enemies into a toad?" Eda asked Luz who just shrugged.

"Take this seriously, both of you!" Bump shouted angrily at them. This incident at the playground is not the only incident your daughter has caused over the past few months since I allowed her to attend at both your request." Bump held up Luz's file.

"To be fair, Boscha usually started first and gets away with everything because she's the star player," Luz pointed out while Bump sighed irritably.

"Gah! I hope she gets expelled!" Boscha ranted in the healers office next door

Bump sighs before continuing. "I'll allow this to side due to Luz's outstanding grades with amity's help, but next she gets expelled for two weeks.

"Very well. We'll be going then." Eda cut in, her voice raised a few octaves. "We'll be taking our kid with us, if thats alright."

"Thats-"

"Don't care. Lets go, Luz."

At the sound of her name, Luz scrambled to get to her feet and followed her father and mother out of the office. Despite the good news, the girl couldn't help but feel nervous and worry that she was leaving early because she was going to be homeschooled again.

"We're very proud of you Luz." Oswald said suddenly, halting in his steps so Luz could catch up. Once she was at his side, she could see the look of pride on his face. That reassured her a little.

Then she looked to her mother, who stood further up ahead with her back to her. She seemed- disappointed? It was hard to tell. Then again Her mother hated this school.

"What do you think, mom?" Luz asked.

"What do I think?" Her mother turned, tears in her eyes and a smile on her face

"What do I think?" Her mother turned, tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. "I think my girl should be very proud of herself!"

"Thanks... I had a good tea-" Luz was picked up in a bone crushing hug and swung around by Eda.

"Thats my girl! Showing them all how we Clawthorne girls do it!" Eda laughed, "Keep this up and my snooty sister won't be 'the best there was' anymore!"

"S-so, why am I leaving?" Luz stuttered between being squished.

Eda finally released her child. "We're off to celebrate your first getting away with trouble, obviously.

"Yes, ma'am!" Both father and daughter said.

__________

At an ice cream parlor.

"Hey boss it's the owl lady!" 12 year old Katya asked from the doorway.

The bard looked at her, then back at Eda who was still sitting across the room from them eating dairy free ice cream.

The wild witch and her husband....and a 11 year old kid who looked like both parents?

The bard they sighs before shaking their head. "I think I'm going to skip this one it's too risky, Katya. You three have fun in the ball pit. Be safe."

But boss you said you were going to tell her about—

Nows not the time, maybe next time.

Notes:

Just wanted to write something funny before I go to work and who knows what Raine wanted to say? Find out next time

Thank you everyone for reading. Comments and Kudos keep my motivation going

 Comments and Kudos keep my motivation going