Titain trappers

Raine sped on away their fox palismen to their secret bats hideout out of embarrassment and failing their mission. "Dang it that didn't go well!"
_______________

Next morning.

A loud knock was heard and King answered the door.

"Hello." deep voice. Approaching them was a man who looked an awful lot like King only his horns were curly and he had wings and a beard and wore brown robes.

Everyone including hooty was stunned in silence.

Luz wearing her azure outfit. "You dare trespass on this sacred-"

The man gasped when he saw King. "By the Huntsman, 'tis Titian King! We finally found you! My name is Tarak. Hail and well-met."

"Uh, y-yeah! 'Tis I King!" King stepped forward toward Tarak. "Are... A-are you my-"

"Father? Alas, no. your father sent us to find you before he died." King looked down in disappointment as he put his hand on King's shoulder.

Next to him was a little old King-like demon with a candle on his skull, "we welcome The Lost Son Of The Boiling Isles".

"Wow. demons that look like me," said King with glee.

"Our adopted son is a titain!?" Oswald exclaimed.

"It's my worst nightmare," said eda sipping from her drink. A whole bunch of Kings gathered in one spot!"

"We would be honored to escort you to our island for a welcome home feast." Bill exclaimed.

"Wow sounds amazing!" King asked eagerly. "Can you also tell me what this means?" He showed Tarak the symbol on his collar.

But the older demon just shook his head and said, "I- I'm not sure what that is. But... maybe we can find out together.

Suddenly luz , eda and Oswald got suspicious and creating a huge gust of wind that blew both the Titan Hunters' disguises off, revealing who they were. Witches wearing clothes with sun, moon and star symbols on them.

King couldn't believe it. "You...you're not my clan?" he asked, his voice completely broken.

Tarak made a snarl of pure hate. "You were never one of us!" he took off the skull to reveal the face of an old man with a blue moon painted on his forehead.

"TITAN!" Bill screamed as he struggled to get himself back up with a spear. "We came here to hunt you! We shall hunt you down! the Grand Huntsman will return, and I shall ride cloaked in glory above others!"

Hearing his words, the other titan hunter gave him a confused expression. "You mean, 'we', right?" asked Tarak laying on the ground. "You promised the Huntsman will grant all of us glory." He let out a wince of pain. "Ooh, my large intestine!"

"Are Titans even evil?" asked Hooty.

"How much have you been making up?" Luz asked walking closer, armed with an ice covered baseball bat.

"No, Luz," said King, holding his hand up to her. "This is personal. Step back." He took a few steps forward, took a few deep breaths, then let out a loud sonic scream. The sound waves created sent both hunters flying into the woods.

Everyone stared at king's new powers with wide eyes

Notes:

What if king found out he was titain sooner chapter