Lucky 13

In the kitchen at 4:00 in the afternoon.

"And it's perfect." Eda said.

"My thoughts exactly." Oswald said with a nod as they backed Luz's chocolate azura favorite cake from the human realm.

"She's going to love this, but I wonder just how good this human cake is." Eda asked, feeling hungry at the sight of the chocolate cake.

"Well, we'll have to wait and find out." Oswald said, gently smacking eda's hand away from the cake, "I'm watching you and the baby."

She pulled her hand away with a pout, feeling her baby whining a bit from being denied sweet ice cream cake.

"Don't worry, owlet. I'll sneak some frosting and ice cream later." Eda whispered as she patted her stomach.

They heard the door open and waited for Luz.

"She coming!" Eda whispered as she and Oswald moved in front of the cake, smiling innocently holding a camera.

"Dad! Mom I'm home!" Luz said as she headed towards the kitchen.

Luz entered the kitchen, seeing Oswald and eda with smiles.

"What did you two do?" Luz asked. "Is the police still blaming you guys for the spring break incident?"

The two revealed the azura cake and a log of palismen wood.

"Happy lucky 13th Birthday!"

Luz gasped at the sight of the cake as a realization hit her like a cartoon mallet! Today was her 13th birthday and she forgot!

"Oh my Titan! I forgot!" Luz said with a smile, rushing to hug and kiss their cheeks.

"We know but we didn't." Eda said.

"Come on, come make a wish." Oswald said.

"And make sure it's special for your special day." Eda said with a smile.

"What more could I possible wish for when I have so many wonderful things now? I have two wonderful parents , a sibling along the way, and a huge crush on her best friend that just became her purple haired girlfriend. What more could I wish for?" Luz asked them.

"Awe." Eda and Oswald said. "So whats your big plans for the weekend."

__________________________

The speakers played loud music, the floats roamed the street attracting a huge crowd of people, shouts of celebrations of joy and pride, costumes, flags, people of the same sex kissing in broad daylight with smiles on their faces. Luz watches everything smiling non-stop, the young teen with short brown hair and brown eyes was wearing a simple yellow sleeveless t-shirt, jeans shorts and in her hand a flag with the colors of the lesbian flag, on her right cheek painted the flag of the bisexual flag.

"Can we come next year too?" asks Amity happily to luz, on her pink t-shirt was written in big letters "my girlfriend is LGBTQ and I'm proud of her".

"Amity is more excited at the parade than the LGBTQ in the family" says Oswald with a chuckle to eda, their purple shirts was written "my daughter is LGBTQ and I'm proud of her."

"I say luz, has always been very lively" replies eda.

The two young women remain watching the concert for a while longer until luz observes a juice bar, with a wave to her parents, she escorts her girlfriend to the establishment.

Notes:

Happy Mother's Day everyone, hope you're doing great.

Next chapter is the after party with a hint of divorce.

"I knew you were power hungry Odalia but this-" Alador shook his head, "This is wrong

"I knew you were power hungry Odalia but this-" Alador shook his head, "This is wrong." Alador growled. "I can't believe you could've seriously hurt Amity just to have her be like...like you." He snarled.