three

-excuse any mistakes

RALEIGH SAMIRA PEYTON
ST. LOUIS
GRADE 9

"So you just not gone talk to me?"

"Um, yea." I kept walking down the busy hallway. "Stop walking so fast Samira."

I sped up.

Demontè yanked my arm, pulling me in front of a staircase. "What is you doing all this for? Like you just be mad for no reason."

"You wanna know why I'm mad Demontè?" I took my phone from my pocket and showed him the video of himself and Cadoe showing off guns. "This is why I'm mad!" I tapped my unpolished nails on the screen of my phone.

He smacked his lips. "Mannn."

"That's all your dumb ass is gonna say?" I chuckled. "That's crazy."

"I don't know what you was expecting me to say. No, I'm not getting rid of the guns, no i'm not gone stop selling and no im not gone focus on school. I'm just not and if you can't accept me for me then shit." He shrugged.

"No, you don't get to pull the if you can't accept it card. Its not going to kill you to try and do something with your life! Why can't you just be better Demontè?"

"Cause it ain't no fucking better for me! What the fuck don't you understand?" We both were growing angry with the subject that constantly put us against one another. "This is my life!"

"Well if this is going to be your life, I can't be apart of it." I didn't think of what I had just said, I just.. said it.

I didn't want to be out of his life. I need all of them more than they knew. The boys were the only family I had.

Originally, we all started off as friends before me and Demontè started messing around. Even if me and him stopped flirting with each other, we would always be friends.

"You talking crazy."

"I'm being foreal. I have to wake up everyday hoping that you made it home, hoping that you're alive to see another freaking day!" A tear fell from my eye. "Do you know how stressful that is?" My voice had cracked badly.

"And I gotta wake up everyday hoping I make it back home by the end of it. You think I wanna deal with the shit I go through and still wake up everyday to you nagging and bitching about the dumbest shit ever? I treat you right, I see you every chance I get, and I show you real, but all you wanna do is complain bro."

"Demontè I AM FIFTEEN! I'm not a damn trap queen, we are not Bonnie and Clyde and I sure as hell don't want to be! I'm not nagging I JUST CARE!" I fussed at him.

"Why are you mad at me for caring?" I looked up at him with a hopeless look in my eye. I didn't want this to be the end of us. I only said it to scare him into changing.

This was a continuous argument amongst us two and normally I let it go, but his lifestyle is getting out of hand. I can't be quiet anymore.

"What I do outside of this relationship has nothing to do with you." relationship?

"When you care about someone everything they do effects you, but I can't make you change, you have to want it, so I'll just go my own way and you go yours." My voice cracked.

He had a disappointed look on his face. "You got it Raleigh."

He never calls me Raleigh.

He walked away, leaving me in the stairwell alone, fighting tears. The bell rung, so I moped down the hall alone, continuously wiping my eyes.

as u can see, i'm still working on that punk shit

chapter kinda short but i gotta go finish pre writing my other chapters😣😣😣 this a hard mfk job if u ask me

how yal doing tho?
we all out of school?
what grade we going to

who y'all think in the wrong?