five

-another long chapter cause im the best

RALEIGH SAMIRA PEYTON
ST. LOUIS
GRADE 10

All four of us sat on Rollie's grandma's porch, eating freeze pops and some Rotel she had made for us. We were finally in the last two months of sophomore year.

In the past year or so, a lot been going on in my lil life. I got a workers permit along with my first job, I taught myself how to cook more than noodles.. almost burnt my lil apartment down, lost my lil virginity, and so much more.

Yea, I finally let him stick his shit in.

too bad we can only be friends

rode that dick like a soldier!

Still no luck with my mom though, but it's okay, i guess. Just two more years then, I'll be free.

"Can you stop chewing that shit so loud? Fucking gremlin." Cadoe said while mugging Rollie.

"How you mad cause my food good? Fuck nigga."

"Bitch I'm mad cause you all in my ear like a fucking munchkin, just munching and shit." I laughed lowly at the two bickering.

"Both of y'all need to shut that shit up. A nigga can't even enjoy this beautiful ass day." Demontè walked back out from throwing his plate away and sat next to me on the hot pavement.

I eyed him before quickly looking away. I liked looking at him, but I couldn't stare now I used to. Things were different now.

I frowned my face up at the sun that was beaming onto my forehead.

"Can we go do something? Its boring right here."

"On me I'm tryna get into some shit." Rollie licked his fingers before sitting the plate on the small coffee table that his grandmother had out on her porch.

"You already look like you been into some shit. Ole ugly ass." I replied.

"I hope Emani pop out and whoop yo ass."

"Can't no bitch beat my ass." I smacked my lips, not taking him seriously. "Shidddd."

"Stop playing with me. I'll beat yours right here."

"How you gone beat the one who taught you?"

"Damn." Demontè said.

"Tey Tey I'll get on you too." He nudged my shoulder, making me almost fall off of the edge of the stairs. "Get up."

I took my slides off, leaving me in my donut socks and tossed them into the grass before pulling my shorts up a bit. "Girl I will throw you."

I took Demontè by the wrist and dragged him out his spot making Rollie and Cadoe look in awe. "Ole hefty ass lil girl what the hell."

"She must be Ike and he Tina. Her little ass strong as fuck." Rollie added.

Demontè stumbled to keep his balance since I had basically made him fly off the porch. Once he adjusted himself, I swung and swung and kept swinging.