Chapter One (Part ii)- Seeing him again

WARNING: Bad words, and Sexual jokes (maybe)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week went by pretty fast. soon enough you were already getting changed to head onto the next flight to LA.

 soon enough you were already getting changed to head onto the next flight to LA

^ This is what you'll be wearing (if you want you can change it) :)

You grabbed your bags and car keys to drive to the airport where you'll be flying away where you'll be staying in LA for at least 2 weeks. 

You opened your phone and called Oliver to touch base that you would be there in about 5 hours and 50 min. 

"Hi...i'm waiting to board my plane. see you in a while."

"yeah...see you."

As soon as you ended the call the loud speakers announced your flight and you were finally so close to seeing him. 

so so close. 

you boarded your plane and sat in your seat. 

Right next to you was an elderly woman who asked you questions about your career and where you were from. 

"oh honey. you remind me of my grand daughter. you have eyes just like her." 

you giggled a bit before replying. 

" Thank you. Your grand daughter must be wonderful." 

The older woman just smiled and turned her head away looking towards her husband which was in the aisle right beside ours. 

TIME SKIP BC WHY NOT~

You looked around the noisy crowded airport looking for Oliver.

 "OLIVER!" 

no response, but many different stares. 

"Y/N?"

 That's when you saw him. 

His hair was a dark black slightly covering over his eyes. he had a black compression shirt and baggy grey sweats. You ran towards him hugging him. he pulled you close into his embrace. 

"Omg- Y/n I missed you so much." 

He said into the top of your head. 

" I missed you even more." 

You whispered into his chest. 

             You guys then let go to take at a look at each other. Now, he didn't look as different but the small details counted. You took a step back.

"wow- did you glow up or sum??🤨" 

he chuckled, showing his pearly white teeth.

 " I guess you could say that. I just started going to the gym, that's all." 

You smiled at him, " and you got a better barber as well." you both laughed at the same time before he reached in to grab your bags and bring you to his car.

OLIVERS POV~

She looked incredible. 

I mean. just gorgeous. 

Never in my life have I ever looked at Y/N like that but her hair had changed and so did her eyes, all those small things made me look at her in a whole different point of view.

"so are you excited to meet the 'north star boys'?" 

I asked breaking some ice in the car.

"Uh yeah a little. I'm not good with men." 

she nervously rubbed her thighs, she always had done that when she was anxious about something. luckily I noticed the tiny action she made, grabbing her hand and holding it to calm her down. 

"bruh, your gonna be fine. Why are you so nervous?" 

she laughed a bit, like if it was at herself. 

"I dunno. maybe just overwhelmed by the fact that we have so much catching up to do in only two weeks." 

She smiled at me and I smiled back. I missed her just as much as she did so I understood. It was also partially my fault that we haven't talked in such a long time. 

                    Ever since I started NSB I had only had time to go to Florida to visit family, we'd have fights because of the fact that I never took time to visit. 

To be completely honest I felt guilty. So starting from today I'll make it up to her in anyway she'd like. 

Anything she'd like.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I like this small chapter :)