Chapter Seven - Jealousy For Days

WARNINGS: Bad Words, Sexual Talk, Kissing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N Had stayed at the NSB house now for 4 days. One more day. Oliver woke her up that morning, with breakfast in bed.

After that incident with Ryan, Y/N had a talk with Ryan and explained to him it was just pure friendship. Ryan agreed and later that day had found a pretty girl, who played Valorant, on snap.

Oliver and Y/N would kiss a few times here and their but Y/N still wasn't ready to admit to them dating. Oliver was terribly mad that he was stuck in the friend zone. So he had come up with a plan.

He called Brittney, his friend, that morning and asked her to come over in the afternoon. He had also asked the boys if they'd like to have a barbeque in the backyard. Everything would go into the plan. He would flirt with Brittney until Y/N had to do something about it.

But his plan wasn't such a good idea.

Y/Ns POV:

I was in my room looking through my suitcase for my very last swimsuit.

The very last one I wanted to wear. It showed a lot of my chest area, and it hugs my waist a little too much for me. I slipped it on and already felt insecure about wearing it in front of Oliver.

And the other members of course.

^ This is what you decided to wear (if you would like to change it, you may) :)

I looked myself in the mirror and smiled a bit.

"Why does it look better than before?" Your smile grew, and you finally found confidence in the skimpy bathing suit.

I walked outside of Oliver's room and jogged downstairs to walk to the backyard were the boys were.

I walked outside the large doors and Oliver came up to me, grabbed my hand, and twirled me around smiling down at me.

"Wait lemme see you, girl. You look amazing in that bathing suit."

I laughed a bit before sitting down on one of the modern lawn chairs by the pool. Until I was interrupted by a very bubbly person. She sat down on the lawn chair beside me and took small sips of her 'White Claw' before speaking.

"Hi my name is Brittney. Your Y/N right?" She had dirty blond hair and ocean blue eyes. She was really pretty. Her body was a perfect tan and the blue bathing suit complemented her blue orbs.

"Oh... yeah. Who are you?" You asked

"I'm Oliver's friend, we met at a club in Los Angeles."

She looked back at Oliver with soft eyes and smiled towards him. "Isn't he so hot. I mean he's perfect." Brittney grabbed your hand and squealed a bit, her light skin turning pink.

"Yeah he's pretty. I've known him for too long to feel anything towards him though."

3RD PERSON'S POV:

You looked a way for a bit, You were lying so much. Except for the fact that he was indeed pretty. You felt jealousy build up in myself, thinking about Oliver and Brittney together. Your teeth grazed against each other slightly.

"I'm gonna get something to drink." You said before walking up to go into the house.

"Why am I so jealous? Their probably just friends." you mutter underneath your breath grabbing a Kool-Aid out of the fridge.

As soon as you walked out you saw Brittney's arm linked around Oliver's neck, there two faces millimeters away from each other, there lips touching.

"what the-"

You whispered waking towards the pool. You didn't do anything about your anger and frustration.

Nobody knew about you and Oliver, If you had over reacted people would noticed you had feelings for the man, especially Brittney.

"Damn bro's messed up for that."

"Facts- somebody call Seb."

You heard Justin and Darren talking to each other about Oliver. As soon as Sebastian came he walked over to me by the pool.

"Hey, ya know I knew about how you felt. Its messed up that he would kiss his friend in front of you. your really strong."

you smiled a bit.

"It's fine. If he's happy with her then its okay with me. And anyways we weren't serious."

Sebastian smiled as well, he then looked down at his feet in the transparent blue pool water.

"I think he's just trying to make you jealous, he never liked Brittney as a girlfriend. Brittney has though."

The last part he muttered under his breath. He scratched the back of his neck before getting up to serve himself a burger.

OLIVER'S POV:

I looked at Y/N to see if she had noticed but she didn't seem like she had.

Her body was flowing in the water , her hair was slicked back and glistening under the setting sun.

"Baby, pay attention to me." Brittney whispered in my ear softly

She had her arms around my neck, still holding onto me tight. Her pink lips were swollen since attached to my lips like a leach.

"Brittney it was just one kiss. Remember what I texted you?"

Her eyes got serious as if she was reading back the messages I'd text her about the plan.

her lips pursed into a pout.

"Oli come on, I know your feeling me. Why would you kiss me if you like that loner of a hoe?"

if I had a weave and I looked like a women I would've dragged her, but I couldn't

I stepped back a bit. Her face had a smug look on it.

She was about to talk until Sebastian called me over, I looked at her one more time with a disgusted look. She kept her smirk on her pale face.

"Yo what's up?"

I asked him sitting next to him

"Bro, what are you doing kissing Brittney in front of the girl your tryna pull?"

"I know, I know. I was just tryna make her feel something, but Brittney took it too far and called her a fucking hoe."

Sebastian took a look outside at the loud car of an engine roaring, Brittney was leaving the barbeque.

And I was glad.

"She's gonna fuck your plan up, instead of adding a helping hand."

I let out a sigh and took a chug of tequila straight from the bottle. I put it down and decided it was time for a good night sleep.

"I'm going to bed now."

AUTHORS NOTES~

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE TODAYS CHAPTER!!! I'll try to post as soon as possible for you guys