Chapter 9 - Drunk Rain

WARNINGS: Drinking, Kissing, Somewhat Sexual Activity 

Authors Note: Sorry for taking SOOOO long!! Hopefully, you guys like it!!

And thank you, guys, for bringing me to #20 in #northstarboys

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV:

Just walk away. I don't know where I'm walking but I'm not stopping.

"Y/N! Stop! Just stop."

I look behind me to see Ryan running after me. I stop and wipe my face. He stops in front of me and brings me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I know you came here to visit a friend to have fun with the guys..."

he says putting his hand on the back of my head. allowing me to lay my head on his shoulder.

" And you just ended up in the middle of an unresolved relationship."

he continued as I agreed with him, nodding softly to his words. He was correct in every way possible.

"You don't deserve it Y/N."

He then let go of our hug and looked into my eyes and I took a very long look into his brown ones.

Then he looked away.

"Where were you going?" he asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Um...I'm not sure. Can you take me to a convenience store near a hotel?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Sure."

He didn't bother taking his car keys out of his pocket and walking me to his car.

I opened my phone and rented a hotel room for the night. It won't be the bed of the Oliver moy, but it's something.

"Okay, we'll be there in about 20 minutes. So just relax for now." He whispered softly, looking at me before putting a lock of my hair behind my ear.

I laid my head on the headrest and just closed my eyes.

Ryan put his hand on my thigh. I thought he would take his hand back but he kept it there. I didn't complain either, it was comforting.

maybe too comforting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP

"Okay, we're here. Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"I'm sure. I'll be fine I promise."

"here, before you go, take my card. Just make sure not to buy the whole store."

"I won't." 

I giggled before kissing his cheek and leaving.

I walked into the awkwardly cold store. to the back of the store, I went first, into aisle 3 I looked around until I found a nice clear bottle of tequila.

I took two bottles and turned the corner to take a bag of chips. I walked to checkout and grabbed a pack of Skittles before paying.

"what am I doing? Buying this shit on his card."

I whispered under my breath.

I still bought it on his card not even thinking,

if he would get a notification on what I've bought.