Chapter Eight - "Leaving Already?"

WARNINGS: Kissing, and Sad talk (basically just a conversation about a sad topic

That's all for this chapter. Should I make an 'NSB scenarios' book, or do you guys have a recommendation of a member from NSB. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS POV:

Y/N woke up the next morning, her head was ringing. She couldn't remember what had happened the night before. 

She did remember Oliver's bitchy actions, and the small talk with Sebastian. 

But everything after, was lost in the wind.

she opened her eyes and looked towards the ceiling, the lights were a bright white. It pained her eyes to look at them.

She also noticed that the bed she laid on wasn't as soft as Oliver's bed.

Y/N forced her eyes open, and noticed that she was in the hospital. Her breath started getting patchy as she looked for the button to call the nurse in.

"Yes, Honey are you alright? Do you need water?" 

She checked some thing on a monitor that sat on a metal desk. 

"I'm fine. What happened to me? I don't remember anything."

She smiled and chuckled a bit before uncovering Y/N's body to look at her ankle. Which was wrapped in a white gauze.

"Two men dropped you off last night and said you slipped and fell into the deep end of a pool. breaking your ankle in the process."

She unwrapped the gauze and threw it into a trash.

Later in the day they took her to cast her ankle and by the evening of that day she was picked up by Kane to be driven to the house.

OLIVERS POV:

I sat impatiently in the living room waiting for Y/N

I wasn't on my phone because if Brittney saw that i was online on snap she'd wanna facetime me.

Brittney ever since last night was calling me like crazy. 

I fucked up terribly, Y/N was so mad she got herself drunk.

And drunk got her hurt.

If I hadn't brought Brittany maybe nothing bad would have happened. Now she believes that were at a talking stage or that were something because I kissed my own ex. 

I continued thinking about Y/N and how I'm a terrible friend and person. Until the thought bubble pop, the train of thought crashed to the sound of the door bell.

"Ugh I'm so freakin tired right now dawg." 

I got up to fix my pants before helping Y/N with her purse at the door.

"Hi, How-"

I didn't finish my sentence before he hugged me in a warm hug. I didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"How are you?"

I whispered in her ear, she didn't answer though. instead she just let go and took her purse out of my hand.

"I have to start packing my bags. My flight leaves this afternoon." 

I completely forgot she didn't live here, she lived in Florida. And she needed to go back.