Chapter Six - Beating The Beater

WARNINGS: Bad words, Kissing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were chilling in Oliver's room while he sat in his desk working on music as always. Ryan then popped his head in the room gazing his head over your body  still in your short pajama pants. He then looked over at Oliver.

" Bro, uh you have a meeting with Ty right now." Oliver looked up at him, taking off his headphones," Oh sorry Y/N, I'll be back. Ryan can keep you company." You rolled your eyes, 

" like you were spending time with me to begin with. " 

You muttered under your breath. Ryan walked into the large master bedroom and sat next to you on the plush bed. "So what are you doing?" he asked peering his eyes at your phone screen. "just playing subway surfers."  your thumb moved swiftly across your phone screen as you made your character jump over obstacles and collect coins.

RYANS POV:

she has only been here for four days and I feel like we've made a strong connection. I kinda want her, not gonna lie but Oliver the other day was talking to Justin about her. Justin described it as 'Oli in his lover boy phase' which made me realize I wouldn't have a chance with her, but i always had to try. 

Of course I can beat the beater.

I first talked to her, i found my eyes rolling towards her thighs which stuck out of those short pajamas. Her cleavage was also showing under the tight tank top she had on. I blushed as the sight and i think she had noticed. 

^ This is what your wearing just in case you need a visual (if you do not like it you can change it ) :))

"Ryan...your blushing. Are you sick?" she said sarcastically before giggling.

 "I'm not blushing bro, aint no way you think I'm sick," 

she smirked before putting her hands on my snatched waist.

 " Yes. You. Are." she said tickling me, I laughed out loud my stomach tightening as she tickles me even more. I soon enough managed to pry her hands off of my waist. I then sat on top of her lap and began tickling her sides as well, her eyes watered up from all the laughing.

 "Ryan stop...Ryan." 

I stopped and rolled to the other side of the bed, she flipped over to look at me. I noticed a strand of hair on her face and tucked it behind her ear. 

I beat the beater. I beat the beater.

OLIVERS POV:

I heard the laughing before getting to my room. I didn't worry much until I slightly opened the door a tad bit. Y/N was kissing Ryan on my bed. Kissing Ryan. Her fingers in his hair and his graspy hands all over her body. 

I wanted to, but I didn't storm in. I will just talk to her about it tomorrow. And I was thinking that we were getting closer. Was I too slow? Was Ryan too fast? 

"cuh what's good?" I turned around to see Regie standing behind me, he was putting his AirPods away to listen to what I had to say. "ya know what I was talking to you about. about how I and Y/N are getting closer. and how we kissed and shit." Regie nodded. 

"She's making out with Ryan in my fucking room, how can Ryan be so careless and not notice my feelings for her."

"You can't get mad at him cuh. you were the one who decided to only tell me and Justin." 

Regie was right. I never talked to him about Y/N and they were probably getting closer at the same time we were, I just let it slide because I thought they were ''just'' friends. "Fuck I'm so pissed right now. a plane ticket, and some emotional support for nothing, all because of some stupid ''azngami''." 

Regie just shook his head and shrugged his shoulders not really knowing what to say or do in the moment. Then as soon as I was about to walk in Ryan came out of the room. Wiping his swollen pink lips. "Hey, Oli and Regie. Ima go play Valorant if anything just text me." 

Before I could investigate he was gone. the only person left to talk to was Y/N.

AUTHORS POV:

"Y/N, I know what you were doing with Ryan." Oliver wanted to get over it, and confront her right away.

"yeah, and? it's not like we're dating." She answered him nonchalantly. Oliver gasped a bit before continuing, "What about our kiss, in the car?" she chuckled a bit before talking back. 

" You never even pay attention to me, Oliver. Maybe if after that kiss you would treat me like you even want me I would consider going out with you or more, but no, Oliver has too much time to spend on work than with the person that he brought here to spend time with..." 

"yes, you were there for my father, for my problems. But if we kiss that means spending time to make our relationship stronger."

He looked down and noticed it was all true. he wanted to make it up to her but he wasn't. he wasn't spending time with her. So he let his small chance slip by allowing Ryan to take up his time with her. 

"I don't like Ryan though Oli. I kissed him because it was a really nice moment. I wouldn't go ahead and date your friend, that's just cruel." She said reassuringly. 

Oliver listened to this and acknowledged his chance. 

Ryan couldn't beat the beater.

Nobody can beat the beater.

Except for Y/N.

AUTHORS NOTES:

Y/N finna beat the beater?? 🤨

I'm tryna go slow with the story but it's getting juicy and I can't wait for Chapter 7! :))