Chapter Two - Meeting the boys

WARNING: Bad words, Sexual jokes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver drove you down many roads until you reached the huge driveway to a big house.

 "wow Oli, how'd did yall get this shit?" 

Y/N asked over dramatically covering her mouth with a gasp once she actually saw the front of the house. 

The windows showed the inside interior, while the concrete walls that gave the house structure were a pearly white. the front door was a wide modern black metal. the handle was sleek and when you went to open the door itself it was cold, the heat didn't effect it at all. 

"OLIIIII!!! YOUR FINA- ayo who's dis?" 

you moved a little bit closer to Oliver seeing three other guys pile up behind the loud one. 

"oh, this is Y/N my friend. Y/N this is Darren." You smiled at him and waved. 

"damn Oli bringing hoes over now"

"yup bro brought home a baddie"

"Guys stop this is just a friend of ours."

Y/N noticed Sebastian's soft voice and ran over to him and hugged him into a tight bear hug. 

"OMG- Sebby I missed you." 

he blushed at the nickname but hugged you back ultimately surrendering to the fact he missed you too. 

Y/N'S POV~

Oliver  introduced me to the three men downstairs, Darren, Justin, and Regie. I wondered where the other 2 were but I shrugged it off. I settled my things in Oliver's room before returning downstairs to find the 2 missing pieces to this ,very attractive, puzzle. 

"Y/N! Come meet Kane and Ryan." 

Sebastian called for me and I followed ,dropping my mini convo with regie, before walking over. 

"Hi I'm Kane. I hope you have fun here, maybe we can talk later." 

Kane chuckled a bit after he said that probably indicating that it wont be as fun as I thought it would be. I began to notice this, after I met with Ryan. 

I was left alone on the couch while the boys talked over a topic I had no business in. 

All I was doing, was feeding my bad addiction to the internet. 

"Hey, you good?"

I looked up from my phone to see Oliver towering over me. I shrugged looking back down at the screen in my hand.

 "Come on. maybe we should all go out or something?" 

He called over to the guys and asked if they'd like to go to Korean BBQ. Of course they all agreed.

So I changed into a more appropriate outfit and we went to go eat. 

^ This is what you decided to wear (if you don't like it you can always change it) :)

I was surprised by how 7 guys can fit each other into only two different cars. I decided to ride with Ryan, Justin, and regie. 

Through out the whole way to the restaurant we listened to Taylor Swift's '1989' album. Which I enjoyed a lot. 

My mind finally changing about staying with the some what taller Asian men for two weeks.

In about 20-25 minutes we made it to the Korean BBQ. 

We quickly made it it inside and a waiter took us to a large table in the back of the restaurant. They sat the cookers and small pieces of meat as appetizers on the overly large table. We ordered our drinks, i went with a bottle of soju to give me a little energy. 

"Y/N, what kind of meat are you thinking about eating?" 

I shrugged so Oliver took my menu and suggested a few.

"Bro don't be dumb, you know she just want your meat cuh" 

Regie said before laughing hysterically at his inappropriate joke.

 "Bro shut up." 

Oliver returned chuckling a bit to not seem bitchy, but I saw he didn't really find it too funny. I rubbed his back to drive his attention back to the menu. 

After we ordered meat, we had lots of fun cooking. 

While I was Ryan, Justin, and Regie in the car regie apologized for the joke knowing it made me uncomfortable. I forgave him. 

Regie might look like a ghetto fuck boy, but in reality he cares and that makes my sensitive heart melt.

Once we got home Oliver took me to a small space where the rest of the men weren't.

"I've been meaning to ask you. Are you comfortable with sleeping with me?"

AUTHORS NOTES:

I don't really have a lot to say, 4th chapter we will be getting a bit romantical 😼😼