Chapter 02 Coffee

Aprils P

Aprils P.O.V

Finally after a long hot shower I feel good.

I put on my PJ's and went to the glass window of my appartment.I loved to sit at this window,the view of my lovely New York City is just breath taking.I will never forget this day.This is the best day in my life and after a few weeks I'll be living a totally different life. New country,new people,new culture everything is gonna be like a new start.

God this is the life I've always wanted and I can't believe it's freaking happening finally.

"Aahhh someone save my excitement!!" I blurted it out loud.

I heard Seb chuckling at this, I guess I'd been lost in my thoughts and didn't notice him.

"Bonjour" Seb said wigling his eye brows and in his awful french accent.

"Seby don't make me feel awful about languages and accents please" I half whined and laughed at him.

"Yeah yeah sure"he said laughing"I knew you'd be lost in your thoughts, grabbed your favourite coffee"he smiled handing me the mug.

"You're a keeper Seb, god where would I be without you"

"Obviously in the corner of our chemistry classroom"he shrugged

"Haww!!You know I kinda hate your dumb ass"

"Bold of you to assume you have a smart ass" he laughed and I joined him.LoL

We go from caring to trading insults pretty quick.Funny yet adorable

"How are you?"He asked

"How should I be Seb?"

"Dancing crazy,partying hard, shopping like a maniac and what not"

"You have a damn answer for every question, don't you"

"Well thank you...really, how are you?"

"I'm nervous Seb...What if I fail you all?"

"Well at least you're normal if you're nervous, and if it's about failing us, girl don't you ever think that! You're the most perfect and a fucking strong woman I've ever met in my life. So if you can survive life's worst pranks, you're gonna be running this French shit like a god damn New Yorker bitch!"

I let out a laugh at his comment nodding my head. I don't know from where the hell does he gets this gangsta vibes but it's adorable.

"I love you bitch"I said pulling him into a hug.

"I love you 1% more than your future boyfriend bitch!"he mimicked

Damn Seb! I'm really gonna miss him. And honestly god knows how I would manage without him. We stayed into the hug for a while and then we ordered Chinese for me, Seb,Jamey and Elizabeth. We had a peaceful dinner.
I love this family and I'm glad that I found them.

******