Chapter 11 Abril

Neymar's P

Neymar's P.O.V

I took a good shower and was heading to my closet when I heard her phone ring. I thought it might be her so I received it, but it wasn't her, some man spoke.
"Hello? April?"

April... that's what her name is... tão bonito...assim como ela
[so beautiful...just like her]

I was pulled out of my thoughts by this man on other side yelling so much.

"Uhh, abril not here" I said in the most fucked up English. I really need the English class.

"Who the fuck are you? Where's my girl?Hey you fucking asshole if you touch her I swear—"

Before he could finish his sweet talk I ended the call.I just hope he doesn't call back again.

If it wasn't my lame ass to run away from there, Abril  wouldn't have been in this trouble.

I think I should go later to her hotel and give this phone back but there's still few paparazzis.
Deus!!!

Maybe I should just throw it away, she might have thought of buying a new phone already. But what if it is important?

I decided to have a look at her phone. I am just looking and not checking stuff because it will be locked for sure.

As soon as I took the phone it rang. Meu deus! I saw the name read 'myself'. Is this woman for real?!
She saved her own number!
Woww I must say she's an intelligent woman. I chuckled at the thought.
I was about to receive it but too late that it ended.

It rang once again and I quickly took a picture of her phone that displayed her number and picked this call, as I picked it the other line went off. Why did she disconnect?!

It wouldn't be right to call from my phone because then she'll have my number and after knowing me she would go all crazy and do crazy stuff I guess.

I thought of just looking at her phone. I was shocked seeing that her didn't have any type of security lock!!
This woman will never fail to shock me!!

Should I get her an iphone? Then definitely she's gonna file some police complaint or something about me being a lunatic.

Anyways, as it unlocked I saw it didn't have much in it. I know it's bad going through people's phones but I was doing all this to help Abril right? So technically it's not wrong.

I looked into gallery, no pics, really! okay maybe it's like a backup phone or something... contacts...hmm Seb, Jamey, Mr.Smith, Lizzie, company 1, blah blah blah... not interested...

All pre installed apps except one... Portuguès learning app... Why would she want to learn Portuguès? I can't believe she learned so much from just an app...

I gotta learn English! But before that, I need to call her. Without further thinking I called her from my another phone, well I have a spare one too which I mostly use to call my family.

"Hello" I heard a sleepy voice.

Meu deus!!! this woman!!!

"Olà...eu sou...
[Hello, I am...]

                                 ******
PSG doesn't deserve Leo and Ney!!!!🤬

I am really hoping that Leo and Ney should go back to Barca or any Saudi team this Summer, they had enough of those idiotas🥹😭😭
I miss the MSN trio!!😭😭🇦🇷🇺🇾🇧🇷❤️

                    ✧  ✧  ✧  ✧  ✧  ✧

Thanks for reading and voting🤗🇧🇷
Keep supporting &
stay safe stay healthy❤️
#LoveNey❤️