Chapter 06 Tchau

It's been 5 months since I officially broke up with Bruna but deep down in my heart I knew it wasn't our relationship anymore the moment she lied to me. I thought maybe she'll realise and give this relationship a chance but I was wrong. I knew this day would come so I didn't keep any hopes. All my hopes were lost the day I saw her with him with my own eyes.

These five months were actually peaceful. I was happy with my family and I had a pretty good season in PSG.
World Cup is too on its way.

Me and my baby Davi spent some good time whenever we got some. It feels so good to be home and by home I mean in Brazil.

But I have to go back to Paris today as my little vacation just ended. I'm so excited for my coming games.

"Junior, você terminou de empacotar?"  I heard my mom as she entered my room.
[Junior,are you done with packing?"]

"Sim mãe,eu estava prestes a te ligar"I smiled
["Yes mom,I was about to call you"]

"What do you want to talk about filho?"mãe asked.

"Mãe, thanks for being with me always, eu te amo mãe"I said fighting the tears forming in my eyes and mãe pulled me into a hug.

"Meu bebe, I'll always be with you filho, eu tamben te amo"she said while stroking my hairs gently.

We hugged for a while,"Neymar, never think you're alone meu bebe, we all are with you and we trust you son, always remember that" mãe smiled.

"Sim mãe"I smiled back.

"Now hurry up, everyone is waiting downstairs" she kissed my forehead headed downstairs

I double checked my things and went downstairs. Everyone greeted me and wished me luck. Davi was half awake but still managed to say bye to me. I hugged mãe one more time and then left to the airport.

Finally I'll be going back to Paris and resume my game.
Right after I boarded my plane I drifted to my sleep.

Tchau Brazil!

                                 ******

                                 ******