Chapter 15 Etiquettes

Ney's P.O.V

As soon as the girls turned,I recognised one particular face.
It's her.
April.

I saw her getting to the dance floor with the other blonde girl. They swayed for a few minutes but I think they both were a bit tipsy.

"Neymar!"  I was forced to look at Bruna on hearing my name.

"Did you just listen to what I said?" she asked.

Honestly I stopped listening to anything she said after I saw April.

"Sim... O que?" I asked her absent minded.
[Yeah...what?]

"Really?! Fine! I'll say it one more time—"

I heard April's voice a little louder and turned to look at where she was. I saw a man annoying her. They argued for a while but I lost my temper when that man grabbed her hand.

That's it!

I'm not letting this happen to her on her first day in this damn city!

I stormed out of the VIP area and went straight to her.

That asshole pushed her away making her almost fall but I got her.

"You alright?" I asked her as I caught her in my arms.
As I asked her, I saw she had the most beautiful brown eyes ever. Still no make up. She was a bit tipsy but still looked so elegant. Tão bonita...
Her lips looked so plum and I could smell strong alcohol in her breath.

She managed to stand by taking support of my hand.

"I'm fine. Thanks." she smiled.

She clearly was too high right now but it's a miracle she can manage to maintain her etiquette.
Really this girl never fails to amaze me!

She was rubbing her hand where that puto had held her. Her hand got imprints of his fingers causing the skin to be a little red.

He was storming out but I stopped him and punched him hard. He went straight to the floor. Milano and a few bodyguards from the bar came to the scene and dragged that man from the bar.

I turned to April who was still trying her best to keep up. Her friend was okay but still tipsy.

"Hey, you sure you're alright?" I asked her in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks a lot." She smiled

"It hurts?" I asked pointing at her hand.

"Uhh...I guess it'll be fine by tomorrow"she shrugged.

"Hi, it's Jenelle thanks a lot for today" the blonde girl said.

"Anytime" I smiled

"So Mr.—"

"Range Rover" April gasped as she realised something and giggled making Jenelle look confused towards me. April looked adorable. I think the alcohol was taking control now.

"Long story" I said to Jenelle.

"Okay. So what I was thinkin— oh hold on a sec. " Jenelle was cut off by ringing her phone.

"Yeah sure" I smiled.

"Are you Mr Range Rover?" April giggled again and now laughing like a baby which made me laugh too.

"Obrigado para this new name" I chuckled at her.

"Ahh! Your  Brazilian accent, it's so adorable"
Listening to this I almost felt my cheeks becoming red. Weird.

"And I was thinking you're adorable." I murmured under my breath

I didn't know when she held my arm for support, but it felt good. Not like sensual good. It just felt more like comforting.

I saw Jenelle coming back with tears in her eyes,

"I'm so sorry to ruin this, but I gotta go, my... I hope Pri you'll call an uber to your hotel right? Bye!" Jenelle stated hastily.

"Hey slow down... what happened?"I asked

"It's just...it's... I'll tell you later.. please make sure she gets safe back at her hotel."

"Okay, but how are you gonna go?"

"I have my car. My friend is driving it. Bye I really need to go. Be safe Pri! And I'm really sorry!" Jenelle hugged Pri and quickly found her way out of the bar.

Now I was left with a drunk adorable April.
Merda! I totally forgot about Bruna. I looked at the VIP section but I didn't find anyone. Maybe she saw what happened and left. Well it's good she left.

"So? You wanna dance?" April asked.

Oh no!

"Uhh I don't think—" before I could say anything else she made me quite by...

                        ******

Finally they meet again!!🥹
Hope you liked the chapter!!
Obrigado por ler!!❤️
#LoveNey❤️